{𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈}

-this isn't what actually happened but i was probably going to be responsible for a couple hundred crimes committed so here's a happier ending 😃✋🏼-

and for anyone confused this is a carry on from chapter 18, not chapter nineteen. so dream isn't dead.
————

and whilst everyone was celebrating the new years with party's and alcohol, george was sitting at the edge of the cliff grieving over a lost loved one.

he couldn't wrap his head around the fact that dream had gone.
his lover had left his side.

maybe if george lacked a little less self control.

he'd be off the cliff right now.

but he wasn't.

instead he went home around 3am, when people were still partying, enjoying themselves.

it wasn't exactly safe to drive on the road because george's eyes constantly watered, making his eyesight blurry.

the radio didn't make it better.
it played that song.

sparks.

george's heart pang at the thought of dream not being by his side anymore.

but he'd be back right?
if dream really loved george he'd be back.

right?

"i saw sparks."

this made george's heart shatter.
he saw sparks with dream.
but now he's gone.

————

"oh hi george!! your home! how was your date with dream? i thought you would have brought-"

george didn't usually hug people.
let alone anyone besides dream.
but in this occasion.
only this occasion.

he all of a sudden gave bad the biggest hug and started sobbing his heart out.

"oh george, what happened?"

"he left darryl, he left!"
george's voice was shaky, he let out his full heart.
it sounded kind of like he was begging for life.

but in a way he was.
for dreams to be back in his.

"hey george let's sit down and i need you to explain a little better as i'm confused"

the sat down, george with his head dug in his knees.

"bad he uh drove away. really far. and now he's gone. maybe forever."

now george's voices was soft.
it was really hurt.
and empty.
but a lot more understandable than his sobs.

"george listen. we are going to see him okay? you and him aren't over yet, it's too early for it all to be over"

george felt slightly comforted, if bad believes that someday dream will come home, so does george.

————
5 years later.

it was the second of january 5 years later. 9am in the morning. george and bad still lived together. but they had moved miles up north. minnesota exactly.

"bad do you know what happened to sapnap after he found out about dream."

"i think he got into drinking again. more than he already was. but i haven't heard from him in 2 years. and he stopped streaming around that time as well, maybe we could check on him in a couple of days?"

LADIES ENBIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO CALL CHECKING UP ONPROPLE
DO IT FFS
PLEASE
ITS IMPORTANT AND IT MIGHT SAVE A LIFE SO FUCKINF STOP READING THIS FOR TWO MINUTES AND JUST CHECK UP ON SOMEONE
ANYONE
ITLL MEAN TONS
ANYWAYS