The Intro

I'm not exactly gonna update the story yet because I'm waiting to see how the current arc in the manga turns out. But I want to do an intro for this story since you're supposed to imagine it being an anime. This intro for season one is gonna be a remake of the original intro in My Hero Academia season one: The Day.

It begins with a city wide view of Mustafu.

Next thing we see is a shot-for-shot remake of the opening to the original MHA season one intro, but instead of it being All Might with his back turned, it's Izuku as an adult with his back turned.

It then showed Toshi in a middle school uniform opening his eyes and standing up as he looked at his father who still had his back turned.

Shizukesa ga
shimikomu you de
Iki o tometa goezn goji

Toshi then reached his hand out to his father.

Hijoukaidan de
tsume o kamu asu
wa docchi da?

Izuku then slowly turned his head to his son.

THE DAY
HAS COOOOOOOME!!!!!

Cue guitar solo.

It then showed all of Toshi's classmates. First it shows Shota, then Tensei, then Katsumi, then Tsubame, then Akio, then Yōta.

Then it says 'MY HERO'

Then it shows Rei, then Jin, then Kimiko, then Sutikku, then Tsubasa, then Kagayaku.

Then it says 'ACADEMIA'

Then it shows Danami, then Sāwa, then Junpei, then Chihiro, then Azami, then Keiko, then Ryo.

Then it says 'THE NEXT GENERATION'

It then showed Toshi looking at a Jumbotron with a news report, saying that the number one hero Deku had defeated another villain.

Keshite akenai yoru
mo

Oritsudzukete
yamanai ame mo

Kono rokudemonai
sekai niwa arunda
yo

It then shows Toshi walking, while we see newspapers behind him instead of notebooks. Each newspaper is about Deku and Uravity, and all their triumphs.

Sukoshi mo hen
dewa nai no

Madoromi ni ashi o
torareteru

Anata o semeteiru
wake janainda yo

Toshi then stops in his tracks.

It then shows Toshi and Katsumi as kids looking at each other.

Hitori kuusou ni
asobu

It then cut to them in middle school with their backs turned.

Soko de

It then changed to them in UA uniforms.

Omoiegaita koto
made

It then cut to them in their hero uniforms, but instead of fighting each other like their fathers did... they're fighting along side each other.

hajiru no kai?

It then shows Izuku clenching his fist and punching multiple villains. It also shows Aizawa wrapping the villains up with his capture gear.

Karamiau meikyuu
meikyuu soredemo
yuku to iu no?

Chiisaki tabibito ga
kanaderu hajimari
no kane no ne

It then showed Toshi leaping forward in his middle school uniform. Then it showed his classmates in the air, showing off their quirks.

yuku
ate mo DON'

T KNOW DON'

T KNOW hontou wa
kowainjanai no?

It then showed Toshi running in his middle school uniform, and then it changed to him in his hero costume.

THE DAY
HAS COOOOOOOME!!!!!

It then showed Toshi punching his fist forward, and it changed from Izuku's fist, to Toshi's again, back to Izuku's fist, back to Toshi's, and so on and so forth.

It then showed Jin and Tsubame showing off their quirks for a split second, then Kimiko and Rei showings off their quirks for a split second, then Kagayaku and Sutikku, then Keiko and Chihiro, then Akio and Tsubasa, then Azami and Sāwa, and then it showed Toshi and all his classmates standing in front of UA in cool poses, with Izuku behind them all pointing onwards.

Yes I know that this is just a shot-for-shot remake of the original intro. But honestly that's kinda the idea. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Thx for reading.