He mimicked my greeting and pulled out a glass while I repositioned myself back in the seat.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit? Because you didn't just want to come say hello, did you?"

"I'm asking the questions here! First of all, what did you give me last time I was here?! How is it possible that you still look the same! The last time I saw you was when I was 17, and now I'm 15, and you haven't changed at all! Where is your souvenir store, why is there a luscious bar here now?!" 

I spoke it without even taking a breath.

"Wow wo wo, chill out. Too many questions in the same time. Firstly, I never done anything to you, I'm not the one who brought you here personally, and besides, why does it bother you? You got what you hoped for."

"But-!"

"Mm no buts."

"Ugh.."

I grit my teeth as he gazed at me again.

"I can tell you this idiot."

He took lemon, orange, kiwifruit, mandarin and other fresh fruits and squeezed them into a shaker. He started shaking it in different ways.

"Luck really is on your side given that you were accompanied by such a phenomenon. Many would like to be in your shoes right now, you know." 

Now I was able to take a full view of his appearance. His hair was silver and his eyes blacker than night, while his skin was pale. Ahem, anyway.

"So how did I get here, I mean, seriously how did this happen?"

He made a foxy grin.

"The magic of wishes!"

Hah?

"As if! Who would believe such things! I'm not a child."

"Is that so?"

His grin fell.

"But you've had lots of fun these past few days, haven't you? You're living proof."

I... I couldn't respond to that. He was right, I was very happy. I could see my Kiyotaka finally after all. I don't want to reverse the process..

"Did you know that a shooting star also grants wishes?"

"Eh. Who hasn't heard, everyone was told about it when they were a children. As a child I believed in it too, when I was young my mother brought me to the lake in the evening where I saw a shooting star flying and I thought of a wish myself."

I still remember, the wish was "I wish I was happy".

"But did you know about the next sentences of the tale?"

Huh?

My mom always only told me about the previous ones.