First Aid Kit

It was Johnny. "J-Johnny?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"(y/n)?"

"Yeah it's me. Are you okay?" I asked. His eye was bruised, and his face was all bloody. He had 2 cuts on his neck--they probably cut him with a switch or something.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Johnny mumbled.

"You don't look fine. Wait here," I said. I ran back to retrieve my backpack. I sprinted back to Johnny. I rummaged through my stuff, and pulled out my first-aid kit.

"You got a first-aid kit?" Johnny asked, laughing.

"I been living in Tulsa long enough not to."

I bandaged Johnny up and sat him up against a tree. "You okay, man?" I asked, putting a bandage over my cut.

"Oh, yeah. Uh... thanks," Johnny said, smiling. He had a black eye and cuts all over him. He was a bloody mess. But, somehow, he still managed to look cute.

"Oh, uh, no problem," I smiled at him.

"Did they cut you?" Johnny asked, frantically.

"Yeah, switch shoved in my back. I'm okay. I got a free switch," I giggled.

"That was awesome, man--honestly," Johnny chuckled.

"Ah, shoot it was nothing," I laughed.

"When you smashed his windshield! That was so cool," Johnny exclaimed.

"You should've seen his face, man."

Me and Johnny were getting along unproblematically. We were laughing, and it was like nothing had happened. We were all caught up in laughing that we hadn't really realized who we were talking to. We stopped laughing for a minute, and made eye contact. We leaned in and kissed. We leaned back and looked at each other.

"I missed you," Johnny said, giggling.

"I missed you too, Johnny," I said, smiling.