7. News

I follow Bellatrix back downstairs, looking around and taking everything in. The manor is, no doubt, beautiful in it's own way. It's gothic and dark, but artistic as well. Normally I'd walk around and examine everything carefully, but right now, Bellatrix's pace is fast, and I try to keep up with her. Only when we reach another set of stairs, I feel dread take over me, knowing where we're going. Back to the cell. It's always going to be back to the cell, as long as I'm here, which may as well be as long as I'm alive.

"B-bellatrix?" I ask, as we continue walking.

"Mhm?"
"W-when's he c-coming?"

She stays silent for a few moments, almost making it seem like she didn't hear, but I'm sure she did. Finally, she speaks up, her tone a bit softer. "I'm not sure."
"Oh." Is all I say, wondering why her voice had gone soft. As I'm in my thoughts, I hurry up so I can see her face, maybe that'll give me a clue. Does she feel bad or something?

Like earlier, her face is completely plain, no emotion shown at all. What's wrong with her? I suppose she just doesn't like this sort of treatment. Yeah, that makes sense, she'd most likely love to torture us.

"Why aren't we dead yet?" I ask softly, looking down.

She scoffs lightly. "Wouldn't we all like to know." Her cold voice echoes as we reach downstairs, close to the cell. It takes only a few moments before we're in front of the cell door. Instead of letting me walk in normally, Bellatrix grabs my hair harshly, making me yelp in surprise, opens the cell door, and throws me in, cackling at my misery before closing the cell door and walking off.
"Well at least she's starting to go back to normal." I mumble to myself.
"HERMIONE!"
I shriek as the two boys tackle me to the ground, hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around them and smile. "Hey guys. Did you two get to shower too?"
"Mhm." They say, pulling away.

I look at what they're wearing.

The both of them have messy hair, normal shirts, and grey jeans on.

"Where did you get clothes from? I don't think her closet has anything besides dresses."

"To be fair, you're wearing a shirt too." Harry counters.
"I mean true...But yours look...I don't know, more masculine."
"Oh. Yeah. Well I'm not sure, probably her husband or something."
"Oh right...I forgot she has a husband."
"Honestly same, who would want to marry her?" Ron jokes, making Harry laugh.

I, on the other hand, don't find that amusing for some odd reason, but I laugh anyways, trying to fit in, like always.

After they finish laughter, we start talking about how we're going to escape. Apparently, they've been to get out while I was with Bellatrix. Walking out doesn't work, obviously, and there are no vents or anything to escape from.

-Time skip a week-

Remember how I said Bellatrix had lost her personality? Well, it's come back, and she's continued to torture us over the past week, never failing to make us miserable. The cell is still divided so there's absolutely no time to talk to Harry nor Ron. The worst part is she heals us right after and acts as if nothing happened. 

Well, that's what she does to me, I'm not entirely sure about Harry and Ron. 

Occasionally I do hear their screams, but that's just when Bellatrix feels extra evil and wants me to suffer by hearing the pain of my friends.

"Helloooo." Bellatrix's voice echoes throughout the cell, making me flinch.

The walls fall down so all four of us are in the same place.

The second I see her, my eyes widen. She's leaning against the cell door, her arms crossed, a smirk plastered on her face, and for once, she's wearing something besides her one dress. She's wearing a black dress that reaches a little below her knees, and different from her other dress, it has a slight slit which shows a bit of her leg. Come to think of it, I've never seen her show any skin besides her hands and her face. I wonder-

"MUDDY!" She yells all of a sudden, making me flinch and lose my train of thought. "Geez, do you ever stop thinking?! It's annoying."
"Well then don't go into my mind, problem solved." I mumble.

Almost a second later, she's crouching in front of me, my face in her hand, and her fingernails digging into my skin. "Did I say you could talk back to me, mudblood?" She growls, looking directly into my eyes.

I swallow. "N-no....I-I'm sorry..." I hate how much power she has over me. It drives me crazy!
"Good girl." She says quietly, making my cheeks grow hot for some reason. She leans in and rests her lips right next to my ear. "Next time you talk back to me, will be the last time you talk back to someone. Understand?" She growls.

I swallow and nod slowly, trying to ignore her hot breath against my skin.

"Words." She says, nipping at my ear, making me flinch.

"Y-yes..."
"Yes to what?"
She's really pushing this. "Y-yes, I-I understand."
"Good job." She lets go of my face and pushes me away harshly, making me fall back and hit my head against the ground, and pretty hard, may I add.

I groan and reach my arm to my head, rubbing it lightly. Why on earth does she take so much pleasure in pain? I sigh and sit up, looking up at the smirking Bellatrix who's towering above me.

The older witch stares at me for a moment before walking back to the cell door and leaning against it in the same position she was a few moments ago. She looks beautiful like that-HERMIONE NO! "Well anyways, good news! You idiots won't be tortured ever again in about...three days."
It takes me a moment before I fully understand what she means. Once I do, my entire body goes cold. "W-what?" I stutter out.

She smirks back at me. "That's right Muddy. He's finally coming back."
Every cell in my body stops working and my mind, for once, is empty. I can't think, I can't feel, I just...sit there, questioning the reason I'm still here. Before I can stop it, my mouth opens and lets out a few words I've been keeping to myself for a while. "Why haven't you killed us yet? Ron and I? I know he wants Harry, but what could he possibly want Ron and I for?"
Ron looks at me with wide eyes, as if he didn't think of that, while Harry is completely frozen.

Bellatrix takes my expression in for a few moments, as if I'm a book she's studying. "Well, mudblood, If I was allowed to, all three of you would be driven to insanity, and then killed, but sadly, the dark lord still has business with you. I have no idea what he needs from you idiots or what he wants to do to you. Personally, I hope it's painful."

"Oh." Is all I say, looking down. I want to think, but for some reason, my brain goes blank, as if it's just empty, no thoughts, no feelings. Nothing at all.

"Mhmmm...Well, you shits are getting boring." She walks out of the cell, putting the walls back up, and slamming the cell door shut.

After a long while of sitting there, feeling empty, I crawl into a corner and lay down, closing my eyes and hoping this nightmare will end soon.

Hellooo. Yes, I know, this chapter is terrible, don't judge, I'm also doing homework while writing this, so obviously, it's not the best. Anyways, little surprise in the next chapter and I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far.

Have a great day/night and daily reminder that I'm always here for you guys if you ever need to talk/rant to someone.