3.14

"Tiger's Gaze!"

Hoshi was already at the border of the backstage area, waiting for his call. Joshua was right, with the fan blowing at him it made him 10× colder than he already was.

Thankfully Winwin gave him a spare jacket to wear for the time being, but since his call time was soon he had to leave the jacket.

Now he was standing there in a sliver spaghetti strap crop top and high-waisted white pots with tall crystal heels.

"How we doing seoul!!" Hoshi yelled as he made his way onto stage, reminding himself not to trip and face plant like he has done in practice

He waved to crowd and mouthed a quick 'Hi' towards the section of younger fans near the front. He than got into position right as the music started.

The song he chose, Who Let The Freaks Out? He felt had the same vibes as the song he preformed back in June, which is why he chose it.

He wanted to let everyone who attended these shows, to know that they do not have to hide or be ashamed of who they are or who they love.

Everyone is equal and that's just how it should be.

Hoshi actually brought a bouquet of red roses out with him and and throughout the song, he handed single roses out to people in the crowd.

The venue filled with applause when the song ended. "Happy Valentine's day Seoul! I hope you are all having a fun time!" Hoshi said still handing out a few extra roses to some of the younger people in the front.

"Well I hope you guys are excited for the performances to come and some of the fun games we have planed." Hoshi said.

He made his way back onto stage right as Ten appeared. Ten thanked him, Hoshi said his final thank you and than disappeared backstage.

"Well folks I think it's time to move on! So please give it up for our next queen!" Ten cheered.

"Eyc!"