Richard and the Ring

Holland and Richard were in shock and grieving after hearing about their best friend's unexpected and mysterious death. They were together since their childhood. This was the most significant loss in Holland's life after his parents died a couple of years ago. On the contrary, Richard wasn't so close to Davis as they used to fight on every occasion. Anyhow, Richard was feeling sorrow for Davis and started to regretting those fights.

A week after Davis' death, Richard and Holland started to live their life again.

Richard received an enormous order to deliver the consignment from City-A to City-B after winning the government company's bid. This was the largest order for Richard's R&D transport company. Richard was trying to get this order for a very long time but always loses with other competitors.

Richard was worried as none of his drivers were available, and he had to comply with the company's urgent requirement; otherwise, he would lose the order. Therefore, he decided to deliver it by himself as he didn't want to take any risk. Richard left the City-A at midnight to make sure to deliver the package on time. He left the City-A in such a rush that he forgot to take his lunch. On his way to City-B, his stomach started wobbling, he was already feeling the weakness all day, but he didn't stop anywhere to eat.

On the highway, Richard skipped the Longways expressway, which directly connects City-A to City-B to avoid unnecessary tolls. He took the ghost road to spare some money. The road was abandoned a long time ago, and hardly anyone used it anymore.

Richard was in trouble as his truck's tire was starting to broke down due to excessive loose pieces of stones on a gravel road. Richard began to regret his decision to take an alternate route to reach City-B.