There's That Hotel Suite

Start from the beginning

She cupped his jaw to capture his attention, smoothed her thumb over his cheek, over his lips, humming when he kissed it and lifted his gaze to hers again, the dynamic shifting playfully back and forth between them. His eyes were wild, strands of hair falling into his eyes.

He could smell her sweet perfume mixing with their sweat and his cologne and could taste the edge of his orgasm, felt it building but wanted her closer, so sat back on his thighs and pulled her up, holding her body in his hands and fucking up into her again, this time with intention, working towards a goal that had her crying out shakily, hungrily, for more from him.

His arms locked around her waist when she took over, his hands pressed to her back as she rode him, grinding and moving in his lap, barely breathing as she angled herself where she needed, fingernails dug deep into his shoulders, gasping, shaking and euphorically falling over the edge with a relieved, dramatic whimper. Her walls squeezed, then melted around his cock and her sudden intensity, the way she commanded him to follow, made Alex groan, pulsating and releasing hard inside her, his mouth hung open, eyes closed as they rocked in the pleasure, the aftershocks of their orgasms electric.

He lifted her chin and an accidental handful of her hair, kissed her deeply until she could open her eyes again, until she seemed like she was mostly back in the room, aware of her surroundings.

Lola tilted her head into the flat of his palm when he let go, giggling. Her fingertips tingled, her eyelids were heavy, the bliss inducing a trance like state as she looked back at him.

"Yeh 'ave an award winnin' smile after I've fooked yeh," he hummed.

"Says you." She shook her head, shuffling out of his lap and away from his needy grip to fall back onto the thin sheets to catch her breath, her hair fanning out around her head, hands resting on her stomach. She felt sticky and sweaty but satisfied, the smell in the room as sickly as it was divine to bask in.

Alex swung his legs over the edge of the bed, elbows pressed into his knees.

Lola lazily lifted her hand and squinted in the dim light to trace a heart shaped pattern onto his back with her index finger.

He grinned to himself. "I luv yeh too." His hand came down on the bedside table for his pack of cigarettes and he lazily lifted one to his mouth and lit it, the spark bright in the darkness. He groaned as he stood, pacing over towards the window, resting against the wall with a hand on his hip to look out at the European city.

"You know you look so fucking good, right now?" she hummed.

"A question or a statement?" he chuckled, breathing out cigarette smoke and turning back to face her.

"Both. Wanna make sure you know." Lola stretched across to the other side of the bed for her camera, turning to face him and angle her shot.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "No."

"Oh, come on," she pleaded. "One for my private collection."

Even through the lens his complete unfazed gorgeousness made her breathless, his effortless charisma evident even when he wasn't looking at her. She zoomed in a little, hearing no further complaints and snapping the picture, pleased with herself. "Hm."

"You done?" he asked, half amused.

"Not quite."

Alex huffed, fighting a smile but taking another drag from his cigarette and licking his lips. "Tha' knows I wouldn't let anyone else photograph meh nude. Luckeh ladeh."

Lola's eyes traced the outline of his ass as he put his hand back on his hip. "I have a vision, but I want you back on the bed."

"Lemme regain me strength then I'll give yeh anofer go," Alex chuckled.