yoongi

just a lot

seokjin

elaborate

yoongi

minji kept asking me about donghyun and why i was the only parent in her life and her classmates have one

and minji told her teacher i smoke and he wanted to call child protective services on me, like we get it, im a bad parent

seokjin

you smoke?

all the money i've give you has gone to smoking?

towards lung cancer?

yoongi what the hell

this is the last thing i would expect you to develop, a fucking drug addiction

yoongi

i take it out my own pocket

i'm sorry

seokjin

i don't know what to think anymore

i can't believe you

just why? or how?

you were so against drugs in high school, what happened?

yoongi

seokjin, you're not making it better

seokjin

i just want an explanation

i offered you psychological help if you needed it

and you decided to rely on cigarettes?

Read at 11:59AM

-

yoongi was shaking, he hated feeling like this so much. he hated the fact he felt alone, why couldn't he just catch a break?

minji was trying to comfort him which made him cry even more, minji was the only person that stayed with him and it was because she was his daughter.

"why appa crying?" minji asked, yoongi sniffled "they're big kid things, you're too young to know" he said, minji frowned, "okay, gonna make appa some lunch" she said, yoongi showed a small smile "don't touch knifes or the power outlets" he said, minji nodded "i'll be back in a few seconds!"

yoongi could hear her little grunts and giggles. he was so happy to hear them, he didn't know what he did to deserve her. he loved her so much, he never understood parent love until he had minji.

the small girl came back with an orange, a water bottle, and some crackers making yoongi smile. he was so grateful for minji.

"thank you so much" yoongi said, minji giggled "love you appa!" she said, "i love you more" yoongi said, opening the pack of crackers and shoving on in his mouth.

-

namjoon counted the students, he realized minji was not there, he really hoped her and yoongi were okay. yoongi seemed really upset the previous day, he really wanted to hug him.

"has anyone seen minji?" namjoon asked, setting dowm the attendance sheet, all the students shook their head, namjoon let out a small 'tch' and marked her absent.

-

namjoon

hello, this is mr.kim and i'm calling just to let you know that minji was marked absent

yoongi

okay thank you for letting me know

namjoon

no problem, is everything okay?

yoongi

yes, minji and i are just eating some fruit

namjoon

sounds good, have a great day!

yoongi

you too

-

namjoon was surprised to hear yoongi's phone over the phone, it was so sweet, it made his heart melt. his voice was low, not to mention the boy was so pretty. yoongi thought namjoon was handsome too.

"appa still sad?" minji asked, yoongi lied and shook his head "i'm really happy, how about you bring your colors here and you draw me something" he said, minji giggled and nodded.

-

seokjin didn't know if he should feel disappointed or sympathetic. in general, he didn't know what to feel, had he been giving his money to a cigarette addict? for yoongi to get lung cancer.

he ran his hands through his hair, a frustrated sigh leaving his lips, he felt a bit guilty for assuming things about yoongi. how was he going to be a nurse at this rate? he tapped his feet against the ground, he would talk to yoongi later.

he couldn't believe yoongi, or everything in general. the last thing he would imagine yoongi doing was developing an addiction to cigarettes, he had never imagined him doing that at all. no wonder the boy was thinner, no wonder he was changing, no wonder he carried a lighter around, claiming it was for guests who needed one. how could he be so stupid?

seokjin groaned, he was really frustrated and worried. yoongi was clearly upset since he left him on read, he really hoped the boy was safe and minji was too.

he was worried about yoongi's physical and mental health, he knew the boy's mental health was going downhill and probably was his physical health due to the fact he was addicted to cigarettes.

now what?

-

sorry this chapter is short, it's shorter than what i expected. thank you for reading, stay safe and healthy. qotd: what do you think about seokjin's reaction? what would you say to yoongi? sorry for any mistakes!