"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Showering, if that's alright with you." She shrugged, I nodded my head, and off she went to the bathroom for a shower.

I hadn't eaten yet, there was still some eggs left in the pan. I shrugged, grabbing a black glass plate out of the kitchen cabinet. I set the plate down on the counter, using the spatula that was rested in the hot pan, scooping eggs on the glass plate with the handy kitchen tool.

I took the full plate of food over to the couch, I set the plate next to me, clicking the television on with the black remote, I scrolled through the channels, waiting for the perfect one. The television was a little bit staticky since I lived in the middle of nowhere and service was absolute shit, but out of nowhere one of the movies I dreaded the most came on as I flicked through the channels on the television screen.

Scream.

I suddenly flicked the television off after I saw the guy in the black cloak and spooky white mask, a movie I knew all too well, yet I was so horrified and haunted of.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, trying to re-collect my breaths that I had lost from the spooky familiar image that haunted me as I slept through the nights, the character haunted my daydreams too. I couldn't escape from the imagery seeing the black cloak that wore a haunting white mask.

"One...Two...Three..." I breathed in through my nose and out my mouth, counting each breath rep I did repeatedly.

I blew air out from my mouth before turning the black screen on once more, flicking the channels and resting on one I liked. My breathing started to calm, barely.

Family Guy, a comedy cartoon show I was quite fond of, I never laughed at the show though. I haven't laughed in a while actually, unless it was sarcastically or sinisterly. Once you hit the age five years old and up, nothing seems funny anymore. I haven't laughed since I was five years old, I don't intend on even letting a chuckle slip my lips at my current age, twenty-one now. When I was younger in school, I had always seen students in my classes laugh, but I never did. Maybe I grew up too quick, or they were just too immature for laughing so much.

I haven't even started to eat my breakfast that was next to me on a glass plate yet, I had lost my appetite. My food was probably gross and soggy now anyways; not that I wasn't used to food being in the soggy state, it just simply was not good or appetizing.

I closed my eyes, refusal of eating my food and the comedy cartoon playing on the television as background noise. I found myself drifting off to sleep, since the lack of sleep from the previous nights.

-
"Go to your bedroom or I'm pressing play!"
-

"What are we watching!?" I heard a peppy ringing voice that awoke me from my sickening dream relapse, my ears still adjusting and my waking eyes.

"Huh..?" I groaned, my eyes burning in the bright lights, I felt a wet drop fall on my cheek and my eyes now pinched open.

Bree was hovered over me, her showered dripping wet hair was close to my face, making drops fall onto my cheek.

"Why are you hovering over me?" I turned my head to the side.

"We should watch a movie." She muttered, her presence was no longer over me, her body was now sitting right next to me.