She was still not talking to him because of that sania scene and was continously glaring at him.

Just then Hoorain entered in lounge .

"Hooraaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

Arsum shouted on his lungs making her stumble back.

she put her palm on her chest to stop her heart from coming out of her mouth.

"What the hell Arsum jungli??"

she glared at him.

"Nothing! I was trying to call you."

Arsum grinned innocently.

"Calling me or trying kill to my ears? Who idiot shouts this much loud from this small distance?

she said pointing at the distance between them.

"Sorry!"

Arsum rolled his eyes taking another sip from mug.

"Leave him Hoorain. You know zarlin made so damn much delicious coffee. Oye Arsum give her."

Tabeer said excitedly and ended up snatching coffee mug from  Arsum who was wriggling brows at her.

"woah!! yar its so creamyyy. I am in loovee!!"

Hoorain moaned taking few sips.

"How can you guys forget me??"

Samahir glared at them.

zarlin facepalmed herself shaking her head.

"ok ok relax. Here...."

Hoorain said passing her the mug.

Samahir flashed the most innocent smile  to hoorain and took mug from her.

Ali shoke his head in dismay after watching whole scene and sat on his respective chair around table.

"COFFEEEEEEE!!!!! WITHOUT MEEEEEEE?????????"

Wali shouted bursting their ear drums while running towards them and with a swift motion  he took mug from samahirs hand and gulped down the remaining half cup in a breath.

"Coffee to bhool jao ab Mahir!"

(Forget your coffee now Mahir !)

Zarlin muttured.

"Let me enlighten you all with the fact that it was Mahir's coffee which zarlin made with so much love."

Arsum said when whole drama came to an end.

"What???"

They all shouted simultaneously.

"Zarlin!!!! my coffeee....."

They all exchanged horrified looks upon hearing Mahir's voice.

Wali quickly ran towards zarlin and handed her empty mug forcefully.

"My coffee.....why are you all standing like this?

Mahir raised brow at them who were standing in queue.

Ali hide his laugh and supported his chin on his palm making himself ready to witness the live telecast.

"Ahh nothing...its nothing!!!"

All of them grinned being their most innocent selves  while shalking their heads making him suspicious but he let it slip and marched towards zarlin whose mouth was hanging opened.

"Where is...."

Mahir stopped in mid when his eyes landed on the mug she was holding. Few drops of leftover coffee in mug were enough to tell him whole story.