#*Demons and Angels*#

Demon and Angels are in good terms.......they share each other what they know and what they do....they are friends with each other....they even let each other go to their dimensions.........they trust and respect each other...............but something happened that the angels lost their trust and grew hatred towards the demon's........

The angel and demon's bowed to their queen and kings who are in their thrones..........right now they are celebrating the day we'll.....they are always celebrating even without occasions because they always celebrate being in good terms and getting each other respect for each species.

After the party they held,the demon's go back to their dimension which is hell.Now is the queen of angels and king is going to their rooms to go to sleep after a tired long day.

Next morning the queen and king is in the heavens meeting room sitting discussing with the other dimensions;witch,wizard,dragons,Vampires,demon's,etc,about the problems they have and some improvements suggested.

"So as I was saying,we should----" *Gggrrr*the Fairy king was cut off by a loud thunderstorm,it is raining heavily.The queens ang king widen their eyes at the sudden shock,this had never happened in their their whole life,hence they all have read the all the books about their kingdoms and other kingdoms and any other species like humans but never saw this coming before.

All the species they know don't even have any power of thunderstorm or lightning,god did not made any rain in the dimensions but only it is normal on human Earth,they utterly confused.They look at each other and know that something is going on so all the species are gone to check if there is something happening that can be harmful,now the only ones left is the demon and Angels queen and kings.

They just stare at each other but still alert for what's about to happen when they heard a foot that looks like it came from the window, they look to the direction ang see someone in a hood.

All the Queen's and kings in dimensions roamed around the castle to find nothing or no one then the sky went normal,they are really confused and they noticed too that the demon and angel queens are not with them which means they didn't go out.

They got infront of the meeting room and opened it then gasped and cover their mouth in shock,there laying lifelessly in the ground the angel queen and king,they look up from the dead body to see the demon queen and king standing fine and not injured hand covered in blood with a knife each,he and the queen had wide eyes and look at them in the eyes hoping they will listen to them first.

They stared in horror,they could not believe that the most trusted that at first meeting they thought they were bad people and evil because demon's are like that but slowly they grew their trust and it became stronger that they are the most trusted because they are very honest,but now......it seems like their trust got out of them faster than they thought.

They didn't thought they would be this ruthless and kill a queen and king like they didn't care cause four of them are best friends since birth.The demon king and queen started going to them,all of them got out of their trance when they made a movement and they walk back, the front ones lift their hand to them for protection,demon queen and king stopped walking and said

"Please listen to us fir--"the queen got cut off by dragon king cut her off by a harsh glare"what did you do to them??"he calmly said,he got himself calm before he does something"w-we di-didn't do anyth----"the king was stuttering but then cut off by a loud tell"I Said What.Did.You.Do.To.Them!!."the dragon king had gotten angry by their stupid act not saying the truth.

By now the queens are crying their hearts out to their husbands shoulder who is angry about the demons,about their forever gone Friends.....Best Friend's......but now they have only seen their dead body.The demon king and queen are now crying and sobbing hugging each other, begging for them to listen to them first."P-please listen f-first!!o-okay!!we-we didn't k-kill them!!i-we sa-w som-eone wh-o k-illed them and then-and then they f-framed us!!"the queen shout sobbing while saying  the sentence panicking that they will not believe them,the king nodded defensively.

"I-i we.......we will think about it"the queen of vampires said a little sad......although they have done a horrible thing...they are still their friend a best friend so she decided to vote for them to do something to them and plan it.

When the demon's heard the answer they had a hope in their heart that their best friend's will let them explain the situation.The queen vampires motioned her head to go and talk to their back to think,after thinking they have decided to make them pay for what they did at least for the justice of all angels to lose their queen and king but the throne will be given to their adopted baby when he turned 21.

They called the guards to get the king ang queen to the 'making goodbye area' that puts them to the middle of the flowers to give their soul some peace.

Now they are saying goodbye bye to the king ang queen with all their people with all due respect.They haven't said anything about how they died or who killed them but the people will know when it's midnight for it to work.Then their bodies started glowing and turned into many butterflies flying to the sky to get to gods own heaven.

It's night time and their sticking to their plan to get their best friend's justice,they have told the demon queen and king to meet them at the library so that the books will help them do 'it'.

When the demon king and queen got there,the door suddenly loocked by it's own and they are met with them holding each a candle and the other hand of wizard king holding a book.He started to chant words and the demon's are confused but then a dark smoke circle the two,they closed their eyes but then they opened it to see them in hell.

They are really confused now,they tried to make a portal to go back there but they couldn't,they widened their eyes in realization,They Trapped Them In Hell.....

they throwed all the demon's to hell and stay there forever..........after those the two became enemies but not only them but the demon's are enemies with all the specie's about their ruthless doing that day everything is a mess.The demon's found a way to open a portal and that started a war..... everyone one's in a while,they don't like each other.....they hate each other and......they kill each other........

It made the whole universe a Chaos just because of a thing they didn't know..........and got a misunderstanding.................

/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/
What happened to the universe??
What is that they didn't know??
What is the misunderstanding????
Did they make good decision???

Helluuuuuu did you enjoy this??I hope you do😁😁😁please leave a comment and rate a star if you think you do!!

Byebyeeeeee!!!peace!!✌️✌️✌️✌️😉😉😉😉😂😂😂😂