Chapter 371: Two-Person Instance

Zhu Yao returned to investigate the Extermination Formation, and as her master had said, the place had been cleared up nicely. It was a barren wasteland within a hundred kilometers radius. Forget about Nascent Divided Pearls, even the demonic beasts had disappeared. She even intentionally circled around the area, yet she did not even discover a single one.

"Other formations have been mixed within the Extermination Formation." Yu Yan solemnly said. "Most likely, one of the formations was used to lure in demonic beasts, and the formation core was on one of their bodies."

Zhu Yao's heart turned chilly for a moment. She thought that Mei Xue was like Yi Ling, a white lotus with excessive hormones. Never did she expect that she was actually a black-hearted lotus. Most likely, she had already planned on using Squad Captain Nangong and Little Teal right from the start.

Though there were many ways to obtain Nascent Divided Pearls, they were all in this dense forest. There were many living creatures in the forest, and they were extremely hard to find. That was why she decided to exterminate all living beings, and after that, finding Nascent Divided Pearls would turn much more convenient.

However, the moment this formation were to active, other than Nascent Divided Pearls, there were still demonic beasts in the dense forest. In order to buy more time to collect the scattered Nascent Divided Pearls, she needed a cannon fodder to help her lure away the demonic beasts. That's why she chose Nangong Cheng and Zhonggu Lu.

She secretly placed the formation core for the demonic beast luring formation on them, and as long as they split up, the demonic beasts would naturally chase after Nangong Cheng and Zhonggu Lu. All they had to do was return to collect the Nascent Divided Pearls and they would be done with their work. Such convenience.

"Then where are they now?" Zhu Yao's heart sank. The demonic beasts can't possibly chase all the way here, right?

"No need to worry." Yu Yan shook his head. "That demonic beast luring formation must be time-limited. By now, it should be ineffective."

With a wave of his hand, a dull-coloured formation inscription floated out of the two were meditating.

Zhu Yao heaved a sigh of relief. Thinking back for a moment, she suddenly felt that Mei Xue was rather terrifying. In order to obtain Nascent Divided Pearls, she would actually slaughter all the living beings within a hundred kilometers radius without batting an eye. She sure was ruthless. Furthermore, the Extermination Formation was just a thousand kilometers away from the divine city. Zhu Yao wondered if there were any unlucky Deities who came walking into the forest and were killed along with all of the living creatures. Let's not forget there were definitely several demons, beasts, or spirit among them.

As an honest person with great EQ and IQ, Zhu Yao felt that she definitely had to stay away from this black-hearted lotus in the future. She might one day be conned into her schemes.

Zhu Yao directly told Squad Captain Nangong the truth, and his face instantly blackened. He looked as if he badly wanted to head back immediately and beat up the other side. Little Teal's leaves even turned black from anger. This seed of vengeance had truly been planted deep.

Though by now, they must have already flown up to the third floor. They did not idle for long. After student Nagong's injuries were better, they immediately plucked out a few Nascent Divided Pearls and stepped onto the level-raising elevator.

————————————————

Zhu Yao was awakened by the cold. There was cold wind assaulting her, and it was bone-piercing chilly. Startled up, she opened her eyes and what she saw was complete darkness. The entire place was pitch-black. She instinctively reached out for her master beside her, but she grasped empty air instead.

My Disciple Died Yet Again (200 and above)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara