6- strict mom no more

One week passed and Lisa is not yet coming home , Ruby Jane is not bothered though since she knows that it took Lisa a month before she came back..

and also Ruby Jane don't have time to worry too much about her wife since, this passed few days Ruby Jane's schedule turned hectic because she is chosen to design the gown's of the candidates this coming fashion week in the city ..

and it get even worse when Mina , Ruby Jane's secretary resigned all of a sudden because the latter decided to go back on her home town in Japan ...

Giving Jennie a massive headache since she's doing all the work by herself , Luckily Esther volunteer to help her to do some task to lessen Ruby Jane's work but because of the lack of experience, Esther's help is still useless ..

at the end of the day Ruby Jane has no choice but to hired a new secretary ...

Ruby Jane is a well known fashion designer , a lot of companies want her for them to work but Ruby Jane still choose to just work on her Father's company ...

she has her own building wherein she can freely move and have a peace of mind whenever she is working .. in that building she has four co-workers that are also designers they are Taehyung , June , Nancy and Lia ..

each of them have their own task to do like June and Taehyung are both good at styling and creating ideas to improve men's fashion while the other two girls Nancy and Lia is for girls clothing line whether it is casual, street fashion , sexy and chick outfits..

And for Ruby Jane she is the one who is designing for luxurious evening gowns a well known artist is wearing on the ball ...some of her works are being worn by some famous Korean actresses and idols...

Ruby Jane's name is really so famous in the fashion industry and she even already received lots of awards because of her fascinating and eye catching designs ...

"Aiyaaa Jennie c'mon let's eat now!" Esther complained she is sitting infront of her step sister fixing her fake nails ...

"I told you to go eat by yourself because i don't have time to eat at the moment since I need to finish this" Ruby Jane pause and pointed the paper on her hand ...

"before 3:00 pm because today is Friday and I promise the kids we will go to the new art gallery just near gangnam" Ruby Jane continued and starts to sketch some details on her drawing ..

"Art gallery? What the hell?" Esther put down the nail polish abruptly earning a thud sound but looks like Ruby Jane is not bothered ...

"Just so I remind you bitch , they are still kids" Esther rolled her eyes ..

"I know"

"That you are bitch? Of course you know that sis but looks like you're treating your children like they are already teenagers , go bring them to amusement park!" Esther excitedly requested ...

"no they are too many people there"

"and so?" Esther mocked ...

"Chester is already six years old while Adam is five both of them have high IQ and they prefer to read books than to play" Ruby Jane muttered ...

"because you are controlling them"

"I am not" Ruby Jane snap her head towards Esther and squint her eyes "I just want them to have the best future ahead someday , I want them to be a successful person like me" the designer sternly said ...

"but-"

"no buts Esther just go and eat outside don't bother me on my work hours and kindly ask Lia if she already find someone to replace Mina ASAP" Ruby Jane dismissed and turn her office chair sideways so she can face the walls...