Y: 'I'm too short to put my LEDs up can you help?'

He smirks and nods.

J: 'Aw too short?'

I roll your eyes and he laughs.

J: 'I have alot of banter so beware'

I giggle and he puts them up for me.

J: 'Whta do you normally have on pizza?'

Y: 'Cheese, onions and pepperoni'

J: 'Nice, I have cheese, pepperoni and peppers,'

I nod and he leaves. While I'm chilling in your room, the door opens again.

Y: 'Do you have separation anxiety or sum cause you always in here!'

He laughs.

J: 'If I did, I'd be at a university in Canada, niec way to say thanks'

He tosses a pizza on my bed.

Y: 'Aw thank you!'

J: 'I'll try leave you alone now'

I laugh and he leaves again. I open the box and smile at the smell of the sticky cheese. I go down the stairs to the kitchen, diner and leaving room area (Shown in the picture of what it looks like) and go into the cupboards. I find a clean plate and take it upstairs.

I put my pizza slice on a plate and turn on Netflix. I sign into your account and the door opens again. Josh comes in and closes the door, pizza box in his hand.

J: 'Sup roomie,'

You giggle and he sits opposite me on my bed.
Y: 'What do you want this time's

J: 'Just to chill with you twat'

I laugh. We end up talking for a few hours until the subject of studying comes up.

Y: 'I cant wait for the work to start, I love studying'

J: 'Ew you were that one girl who would always remind the teacher we had homework and get bullied werent you!'

Y: 'Kind of, I wouldnt snitch on anyone, I would just wait till after school once eveyone had gone to give in homework'

J: 'Dam fair enough, big respect,'

I giggle.

Y: 'And I can tell that your the type of guy that is the class clown, most popular guy in school, has the girls chasing, massive player, looking for a good time not long time, doesnt do any work, parties evry night, sleeps with  different girl every night and somehow passes every test'

J: 'Yeah that's pretty much me,'

Y: 'Ok one rule: no bringing girls home every night cause trust me, I will-'

J: 'You'll do what exactly? Hmm? Tell me, what would you do if I did that, I'm intrigued'

He smirks and I cant help but smile at him.

Y: 'Trust me, I'd get revenge'

He laughs.

J: 'The only thing you know how to do is study'

Y: 'Oh shut it at least I'm not a professional party guy'

He laughs.

J: 'I'll take you to one of those parties and trust me, I'll change your whole outlook on university'

Y: 'Good luck,'

J: 'Trust me, I will,'

Y: 'So what time do you get your car tomorrow?'

J: 'Hella early, like 8am or sum'

Y: 'Well first class starts at 9am so youd have time,'

J: 'You'll probably wake up at 6am and manage to be late'

I giggle.

Y: 'No, I've never been late to school ever!'

J: 'No why doesn't that surprise me?'

You both laugh.

J: 'Ok night idiot, do you know how to cook by any chance?'

Y: 'I know how to make a few dishes, not alot, wbu?

J: 'Yeah same, anyways night,'

I smile and he take the empty pizza boxes and plates downstairs. I hear him turn off all the lights and I go into the bathroom. I do your night routine, change and put on Netflix to help fall asleep.

While im watching mean girls, all I can think of is Josh, I end falling asleep to happy thoughts about him, even though I just met him.

                        ☆☆☆☆☆

Hi guys, Yes I am aware that I write one chapter to a book then delete it, that's cause I get lots of ideas and then I start to write and I end up hating the idea. That's why some other stuff I've written has been deleted.

Anyways, I hope I can stick to this book and get some ideas from you guys on what could happen. If I do finish writing this book then I do have an idea that will be revealed at the end that could be used to make a sequel but that's a long time off. This isnt gonna be perfect but I hope that you guys enjoy xx

Please vote, read, comment and follow for more!