[25]⚠️

✅Revised

"Changbin.", Felix stopped grinding and moved his hands to cup the guy's face. "Hyung, look at me."

Changbin looked as lost as a kid.

"W-what?"

"Earth to Changbin, get out of sub space I need to have an honest answer."

Changbin frowned, his eyes starting to look real.

"What the hell is sub space."

Felix smirked.

"Literally a submission head space."

Changbin gulped and looked down, embarassed, but Felix lifted his head and placed a slow kiss on his lips.

"What is the question?"

"How do you want to go on? If you go into sub space again I might do something you'll regret later. But you looked so good, all pretty for me.", Felix smilled teasingly and Changbin pouted.

"Then do it."

"Wait, what?"

Changbin rolled his eyes and caressed Felix's tighs as the younger sat back.

"I said then do it. It's not like I don't want it anyway."

"Changbin Hyung this is serious it's not something you can erase after."

The older pulled Felix close by his arm and looked into his eyes.

"I am serious about this, I want it, I've known that for a while, stop worrying and just fuck me, Lee Felix.", the last part was basicly a growl and Felix couldn't even find it in himself to ask again.

He immediately kissed the older passionatly and grinded down hard, a moan being lost between their mouths. He started taking Changbin's shirt of, followed by his black jeans. Changbin had his eyes closed and tried to control his breathing as Felix massaged his member with only the boxers on, now. The younger started licking and biting his thighs, making sure to leave a mark or two.

He was all his.

Felix went back up and placed a short kiss in Changbin's lips, sliping his hand inside his boxers. He felt a sharp pain on his lip as soon as he started stroking the older's member.

"Did you just bite me?"

Changbin smirked and pecked his lips.

"Yes I did."

Felix bit his own lip before getting rid of Changbin's boxers. The older immediatly tried to cover up but Felix was already ready for that, making sure to grab his arms, and yet, Changbin was able to shove away and still cover himself. Felix sighed and rested his head on top of the older's hands, over his member.

"I need to tie you down next time, it's not like I never saw you naked.."

When Changbin's eyes widened, the other managed to get his hands away and, without any warning, licked his whole lenght. Changbin's head was shot back and his hand made it's way to Felix's hair. Felix grinned as he started stroking the member, still licking it and swirling his tongue around the tip, making the older go crazy.

"Shit, F-felix."

"Already?", the younger teased.

Felix stroked faster, starting to actually cover some of his length with his mouth, coordenating the movements. Luckly for him he had almost no gag reflexes so when the started to fell Chnagbin plumping he took his whole length and made him cum with a loud moan.

"Fuck."

Felix went up again and locked eyes with Changbin. The older took his hand as Felix tried to clean the remaining in his lips, earning a wierd look from the younger. He leaned in and kissed Felix, licking it away from him.