𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 || 𝟐𝟓

Start from the beginning

"No, you know I can't." she rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Ion care bout allat, I'll take you all in my mouth blood or not-"

"Malachi that's disgusting!" Jae'elle laughed as they walked out the bathroom.

He let out a deep loud chuckle.

"I was playing Tiny."

"Don't play me—"

"No cause you don't just come up with shit like that, you had to thinking about it to make a statement like that." she laughed.

Isaiah ran around the room.

East frowned.

"What I tell you bout knocking on doors?!" East raised his voice at the young boy.

"Don't be yelling at my baby nasty!"

"Remember what you said—"

"I remember, I remember!" Daddy said if the doors not locked just walk in cause this our house too!"

"Ain't my baby so handsome, good job!" Isaiah and Jae'elle clapped hands as he jumped into the large bed.

"Yo' mama gone get you in trouble," East laughed as Jae'elle played in Isaiahs hair.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Matter of fact why you even up Pin?" East asked him as the little boy laid between them.

"Cause there was banging on the wall,"

Jae'elle and East looked at each other oddly knowing that Sae and Pin slept in the room together.

"Did it sound like this?" East pushed on their head board making it hit the wall.

As Isaiah nodded East took his gun out of his bottoms drawer.

"Isaiah come on, let's go!" Jae'elle whispered as she slid on her house shoes to follow East.

They ran behind him, as they got closer to the kitchen the house started to smell heavenly.

They heard laughing as they entered the kitchen, "Surprise!" Kairi, Zyaire, and Sae'riyah were standing around the kitchen, food spread around it as if they had cooked it.

"What banging is he talking bout?"

"What?!" East said loudly not understanding.

They all busted out laughing, he started to get pissed off and cocked his gun.

"He ain't gone shot shit!"

"Y'all made all this for us?" Jae'elle squealed hugging Kairi.

"Yeah, but Sarah left."

"She had to go handle something for her daughter." Kairi smiled through her teeth.

East pointed his gun at Zyaire, then he hit it against his head.

That in turn made Zyaire smirk.

"We told Isaiah to say that, gotta get the blood pressure raised right, right?!" Kairi joked as East put his gun in the kitchen drawer...