Scared

Author note: I want you guys to know that English isn't my first language;) so if I misspelled something, please correct me. :)))

       "How to be brave
                      Be scared , show up anyway"

Xavier POV:
          I saw her dancing with a random guy. The girl I thought she was at her grandma house.

"Ace, you wait. I will go get them." I said looking her way. All I feel is anger, I want to punch that guy and ground her for  a fucking month.

" Nah, I will come with you" he said following me behind.

I stand behind her while she is dancing. I stare at the guy who is shorter than me, looking up.

" what the hell you staring at!" Said the trying to look scary

" oh, sorry to disturb your little dance but you have my thing there" I said pointing my finger at Rosie

She froze when hearing my voice, I can literally see her shaking. I spoil her a lot  but  when it come to clubbing or hanging out with a guy who isn't me or Jackson. Let's say I can take her phone, shut off her laptop and give hera silent treatment and drive her crazy till she realized what she did.

She turned around facing me and pout her lips.

"Oh no," she mumbled.

" we getting really brave aren't we ?" I said smiling while titling my head on one side looking down at her.

She kept quite. Exactly. She know what she did. But the guy didn't.

"Who is he? Why don't you mind your own fucking  business huh ? Come her baby. We should get going" said while taking her hand in his.

Well that did it,

Rosie POV

After the guy said that Xavier fist was attached to the guy his face. I was so surprised that I didn't even hear the people shouting around. All I see was Xavier fist keep attacking this poor guy face. 

"ENOUGH!" while breathing raggedly staring at the mess Xavier did. I am a big girl, I can't take of myself.  Why is he always coming and running my day. Why can't I just be like other girls? Why is he controlling me like this? I am not a baby anymore.

"Don't cry,don't cry" said Xavier standing up from the passed out guy. Ready to cup my cheeks like usual. I pushed him away.

That when I realized I was crying. I glare at him and rush outside. After I succeed going outside, once I get there. I breath in and out. It was refreshing.

I heard someone following me.

I groaned.

"I said I am- Jackson ?" I said looking at my friend.

"You okay?"he said while looking at me softly. I nodded my head

"I am sorry I left you with that guy. I just went to use the restroom" said hugging me.

"No, I am fine. The guy didn't do anything" I said resting my head on his shoulder. The neighbor was so quite. Inside was too loud for me anyway.

" how you know?" A voice boomed from behind.

I turned around and glaring at him.

" tell me, how you know he wasn't to do god know what to you ?" Xavier finished staring at me. While we stare at each other

"Oh little brother, I didn't know that you like going to club this much" said a tattooed guy that looks so familiar interrupting.

Wait.

"Isn't this the gu—wait your brother!" I said looking at Jackson with wide eye.

" we in trouble" said Jackson softly looking at me.

"Oh" I mumbled looking at Xavier who was fuming.