Home

"B-but. He told me..."

"It must have been an imposter. I don't think Lucien is still alive."

"Who knows? You said he went missing so maybe he is still alive and just living somewhere else."

"I don't dare to get my hopes up that high."

Someone was behind us, running pretty fast toward us. "Someone's running. I wonder why." To my surprise they actually stopped next to us.

"Soren, I need to talk to you." The person said

"I'm kind of busy..."

"It's important." He whispered something in his ear.

"Alright. Can you guys get home?" he asked. Somehow I knew he was mostly talking to me.

"Sure." We each said

"Alright see you later. I'll contact you."

With that the two of them took off running.

"Sage, can you get home?" Four asked

"Maybe. I bet I would eventually. I put something in my house that vibrates a specific rhythm every five minutes so that I can find my house so I'm sure I would get there."

"What is your address?" he asked

"I actually don't know. I have no need to considering I can usually feel my way there and I never usually stray very far from home anyway. I get all of my shopping done at that market near my house."

"Alright so you don't know your address but you know it's near the market. So let's go to the market and maybe you will be able to feel the buzz from there."

"You guys don't need to do this. I can get there on my own."

"Yeah, but I'd like to know exactly where you live in case we need to get to you in an emergency."

"I guess that's a pretty good idea. Alright come on. I bet I can find it. Just follow me."

I waited a minute and suddenly I felt the familiar buzzing direction pattern coming from... the East? I turned that direction and started walking.

Eventually I found the bridge that my apartment was under and I ran my hand along the cement wall until I touched my door. My apartment was actually on a building and at the top of the building was a bridge to the other buildings. It was a pretty cool design really.

I felt along my door for the lock and took my key out of my pocket, slipping it in and unlocking my door.

I opened it and invited them into my home. "Okay now whatever you do, don't move anything. If you move the furniture and I go to sit down on it, well I'll probably fall so just leave everything as it is and don't put anything on the floor."

I felt them spreading out around my connected living room and kitchen areas.

"You have nothing entertaining in here at all. What do you do all day?" Four asked

"Well, it's not like I can read books or anything or play on the computer. I mostly go outside and train or just sit outside by the trunk of my favorite tree."

"Oh I guess that makes up for it." Kade said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Do you guys want something to eat? There's probably something in the cupboards." I went to the kitchen and opened the cupboards, feeling around inside. Things spilled out at me and onto the floor and when I went to pick them up I whacked my head on the counter.

"Ow! Geez I need to organize my stuff." I picked it up and put it on the counter. "You guys just look around until you find something to eat. Tell me when you're done so I can put it back."