Five

We turned on the block and heard the music from there. As we pulled closer to the building, we took in the scene. People standing outside talking, people walking towards the entrance, people standing beside the cars. It was SO many people, I could only imagine how many were inside.  We finally found somewhere to park, and got out. We went towards the entrance and waited to get in, wasn't long. We went in to see people dancing, drinking and all. It was somewhat like the club yet bigger.
We went into a section and sat down and became somewhat comfortable. We both smiled at the loud music playing. It was hella people in the sections on both sides of us so it was packed. A girl came over to ask if we wanted any drinks, we only ordered one bottle since it was only us. Plus I wasn't tryna get drunk like last night..

*Sachii's POV*
We watched the car pull away and Des dumb ah was still mad. I chuckled "Man cool out" I nudged his shoulder. He smacked lips "Shut up nigga let's go" We walked through the parking lot until we got back to my car. I had to hurry up and cut the air on cause it was HOT! Des ass kept mumbling and talking about Lyn ass. "Aye bro how bout let's just pop up at the place ya feel me? And jus be there" he nodded and sat back in his seat "Bet but who party it is?" I pulled out the mall parking lot and onto the main road "This nigga monte, he coo people but don't too much fw him frfrl" he nodded and turned the music up. After about 20 minutes we pulled up to his crib. I turned the music down "we gone be there bout 9 Ight ?" He said a simple "bet" and grabbed all his trash n shit "Shoot me the address too tho iono where that nigga be at" I nodded "i gotchu it's gone be over there on mlk tho" After two minutes I was pulling out his driveway. I was otw to my crib to get ready n shit. I had my music up and my windows down. I lowkey just wanted to chill but looks like imma have to save that for another day.
*Sachii's Car*

After bout 15 minutes of driving I pulled up to the crib and got out

After bout 15 minutes of driving I pulled up to the crib and got out. I went straight in and locked my shit up. I went down the hall and got in the shower. After a hot minute I got out and did what I needed to do. I walked out drying my face off wit a towel and went through my drawers looking for clothes. After 10 minutes of tearing my room apart I found some that was decent and got dressed. I put on a lil lotion too, a nigga can't be ashy nie. I checked the time n it was time to dip. I sent Des the address then grabbed all my shit n dipped out. 15 minutes later I was pulling up to the party and that ho was PACKED! I got a call from Des so I picked up "Nigga wya" I looked around to see if o saw him or his car "I'm over here on the corner... beside the stop sign nigga" I got out and walk around "Ight I see you" I walked over to this nigga and he looking round like he done lost some.. "Bruh what you looking fah" he patted his pockets "Man I had two blunts when I left and I only see one" I shook my head. He always losing some shit "Use ya flash or sum..can't see shit in the dark" Two minutes later we was walking to the door and in the building. Everybody was either chilling or dancing. We walked over to a spot and soon after ladies followed. Some were groupies some were just..there. I'm looking around to see if I see Kyree or Lyn. I guess they didn't make it yet.

*Des's Outfit*

*Sachii's Outfit*

*Sachii's Outfit*