Seven

*Ky's POV*
I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I was just thinking of what I could do today but nothing was coming to mind, still isnt. I frowned at the thought of staying in on this beautiful Saturday. I admit I love being at home but I still like to go out...as you guys have learned in the first two chapters. By the time I finished my thoughts, I was already done brushing my teeth and using my facial soap. I plopped down on my bed and groaned in frustration "What is there to d- I was cut off by my phone ringing. It was a FaceTime call from sachii "weird". We don't talk unless its the whole group. I answered and said hello. "Wassup wyd" I sat my phone up on my vanity "nothing rn, why whatsgoodie wyd" I heard him chuckle "shit tryna see what the move is today" I popped my head into the camera "OMG me too! I am not tryna be in the house today" he sat down "Shiid you tryna link then?" I nodded as if he could still see me, I was in the middle of getting dressed. "Yea sure, where at shawty?" I guess I was making too much noise he scrunched his eyebrows "What you doing over dea" I tripped over a pair of shoes walking out my closet "Shit!...don't do me okay". He laughed and shook his head"maan but we can chill at my spot then go to a movie or sum" A couple seconds later we were hanging up. He told me to come as soon as I could and sent me the address. After throwing something on and finding clothes for the movies I stood in front of my mirror and took a picture before posting it on snap.
*What she wore and the picture*

After doing that, i slipped on my shoes

After doing that, i slipped on my shoes. I made sure I checked everything off my list before grabbing my bag of clothes and leaving home. After about 15 minutes of driving I texted sachii to let him know I was 5 minutes away. Turning my full attention back to the road I was there in what felt like seconds. I texted sachii that I was here before cutting my car off.

^Ky's Car*

I examined his house and it looked pretty good

I examined his house and it looked pretty good. A couple seconds later he came to the door and I got out my car. I walked up to the door "Wassup nigga" he nodded and blew out the smoke he was holding in "Wassam" . I stepped to the side for him to get in front of me and lead me to wherever. We walked through the kitchen "You want anything to drink" I nodded "bottled water pleeaase" . After giving me the water he led me into the backyard onto the patio. "You smoke?" I looked at him before sitting on the patio furniture "Surprisingly I haven't before" he coughed a little bit "i believe it". Taking my attention from the backyard I looked at him "Why you say that" He chuckled and shrugged "you just look innocent". I laughed a little bit " I don't know about innocent but I'm not bad" he nodded and held the blunt in my direction "You wanna try" After a quick contemplation I nodded. He moved his chair closer to the lounge chair I was laying in. At that point he was hovering over me since the lounge chair was closer to the ground than the chair he was in. He handed it to me and told me what to do. I did as told then blew out the smoke. He raised an eyebrow "you sure yeen do this before" I laughed. "Shut up" It was my turn again so I did the same thing that I did before. After he handed it to me 2 more times, I was feeling it. My body was relaxed and I felt relieved. I laughed a little and he looked down at me. "I swear sachii so fine"
*The View Ky Had*

 "I swear sachii so fine" *The View Ky Had*

He chuckled and I squinted my eyes at him. "What are you laughing at sir" he shook his head and grinned "Nun I'm just thinking" I turned my attention back to the backyard "Mhmm" I could feel him looking at me as he passed it back to me. I took it trying not to make eye contact. I did the same as before, before giving it back and making eye contact at the same time. He stared at me while he took a pull. "ANYWAYSSS what movie are we supposed to see?" He shrugged "I honestly don't een know"  I laughed and shook my head.  We sat and talked and talked and asked question after question. In the midst I insisted that we go get ice cream. He agreed. After about 2 hours of endless talking we got up to get dressed for ice cream and maybe movies.