"When Parker get home, Momma?" Luke asked me as I was inspecting him while he tidied his room up.

"Oh not until after dinner, my angel," I answered handing him a toy on the bed which he placed inside his toy box.

"I want to play this helicopter with him!" Luke pouted holding up the remote-controlled helicopter Parker got him a few days ago. "He said he was going to teach me how to spin it! Like this!" My little boy proceeded to demonstrated by holding the helicopter up in his hand and running around in circles making the sound. 

"Maybe he will if he gets home okay?" I said standing up. "Now stop playing and clean your room. I'm going to check on Peyton."

I left Luke's room and went to the one beside his. I found Peyton seated on the carpeted floor flipping through a story book as if he was reading it. He was always been the opposite of Luke.

"Hey sweetheart," I greeted, and his face lit up at the sight of me.

"Mum!" He squealed. "Gandma gave book!" 

"That's right," I nodded sitting on the edge of his bed. "Agatha did give you that book, huh?" 

Parker wasn't the only one in love with my sons. Agatha took it upon herself to be considered as their doting grandmother. I was grateful for it, however. I've always dreamed of my own parents spoiling my children. She would pop up randomly throughout the weeks and surprise us with a visit. Each time, she'd have something for the boys!

I was a bit jealous seeing I couldn't spoil my kids if I wanted back then. Other people would have to do it. Now that I actually have access to Parker's bank account, I couldn't bring myself to swipe the many cards he's given me. I wanted to raise my kids right. 

The house phone rang, and I picked up Peyton walking up the stairs where the telephone was located. "Luke, angel, your brother and I will be upstairs okay? You can come on up when you're done cleaning your room."

"Yes Momma," came his reply.

I grabbed the phone with my free hand off its hook just before it went to voice mail. "Hello?"

"Mrs. Jenkins, this is one of the guards up front of the neighborhood. We have two guests demanding to be let in saying they were invited by you. Their names are Samantha and Finn."

"It's Summer," I heard my best friend correct him irately in the background.

"Of course!" I mentally slapped myself. "I did invite them to come over this afternoon. Ah, yes. Let them in please."

"Will do, Mrs. Jenkins. Have yourself a nice day now," the guard hung up, and I couldn't hear anymore of Summer's 'I told you so' lecture to the guard.

I set Peyton down on his two feet who followed me into the kitchen where Augusto was stirring something up on his beloved stove. I became really good friends with our chef which I know bosses don't usually do with their house services. Augusto and James made good company everyday when Parker was at work.

"That better be something delicious, Augusto," I teased knowing full well whatever he makes is heaven.

"Of course it will be madam!" He proudly replied in his thick Italian accent. "Made it special just for your two friends."

"How come you remembered them coming over, and I did not?" I wondered sitting down on the stool waiting for my best friend to get here.

"Memorization is key to being a good chef! Little sir, would you like to taste some Piragi?" Augusto asked Peyton. 

Peyton nodded and grabbed what looks to be a baked pastry in his hand. He bit into it his face curious at the taste. I laughed and pulled Peyton in my lap. "Let me taste, sweetheart."