*•*•*•

The next day, the four of us found where Shadow works, which is at a Flower shop which surprised me a lot. Miya sat in the front passenger's seat and I sat in between Reki and Langa as always. Before we met here, Miya had changed into his usual skating clothes. We saw a man who looked nothing like Shadow enter his pink car with a wide genuine smile which did not seem like what the Shadow we know would do.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" Shadow exclaimed as his smile turned into a scowl and looked irritated.

"Take us to Crazy Rock, old man Shadow!" Reki pleaded.

"I'm still 24! B-besides who is this Shadow anyway?" The older male mumbled as we all looked at him with a deadpanned look.

"Well, it's rather obvious," Miya said plainly which I nodded in agreement.

"We're begging ya! Miya doesn't have a helmet!" Reki pleaded again as I started shifting uncomfortably in my seat since I was really cramped up between my two friends.

"Like I care!" Shadow yelled out at us.

"Is something wrong?" We hear a women's voice yell out.

"I-It's nothing!" Shadow nervously yelled out to the lady who must've be his boss. I lightly chuckled how Shadow is a completely different person when he's not the Shadow we know.

"We beg you!" Reki said putting his hands together in a pleading manner.

"Please," Langa said doing the same as Reki.

"Please sir," I said as well as Shadow looked at all of us in hesitation.

"I'll tell that woman," Miya said plainly and this caused the older male to forcibly obligued from that small threat.

Damn, he must really care for his normal life reputation. Before Shadow would take us to the 'S' track, we had to wait for him to apply his face paint and skater clothes because he wants to hide his real identity from others.

"Alright, just this once" The older male grumbled as we went on our merry way.

We would've asked my uncle but he's busy tonight, going out with my aunt again, things seem to actually be getting serious between the two now.

"Miya, have you skated with Adam in the past?" Reki asked as he placed his hand on my knee.

I had moved my left leg and placed it over Reki's since it was pretty cramped up in the back seat and I also laid my head on Langa's shoulder.

"Nope," Miya said calmly.

"You haven't?! Then how do you know Adam?" Reki exclaimed.

"He had given me advice when I was at a skating competition, it was a lot more than my coaches. Ever since then, Adam started showing up in front of me and that's also how I got started with 'S'" Miya explained not sounding like his usual self when talking about Adam.

"Then, that race against me, too?" Langa questions as he played with my hand.

"Yeah, he said it would be a good learning experience, I've never seen it for myself. I hear Adam uses an astounding trick called 'Love Hug', they say he goes uphill" Miya added more. Love hug?

"Things always fall down from up above," Shadow says as we were now already driving into the entrance of the  'S' track.

"Just kidding, that's a lie," Miya said and with that, we spent the late-night watching Miya and Reki skate.

While Miya was teaching Reki, Shadow had went to nap in his car. Since my ankle was getting a bit better I brought my roller skates instead of my board with me. I actually do still spend time with my roller skates still, I won't ever get tired of using them.