Chapter 2 (forced)

I had forgotten to lock the door! Just then I heard the door open and close, and click goes the lock. All heard were clothes drop to the floor and the curtain open. So I look up to see Val standing there. "H-Hey Val" I chuckle nervously trying to play off the fact that he's in the shower with me.

"Hey Baby~" He chuckles as his bottom hands pick me up and he pins me to the wall. "V-Val...." I whimper as he holds my wrists above my head and grips my waist... Just like how he did it at the store. Exept his final hand reached down and grab my dick. 'Shit!' I think as his smirk grows.

*Val's POV*

"Your so hard~" I chuckle as I continue to pump his cock up and down, while my thumb rubbed the tip. "V-Va-" He starts to moan but I cut him off with a kiss. But when I pulled back I saw tears in his eyes. "Aww~ something wrong Baby?~" I coo as I pull my hand off, and flip him around. But right before I shoved my length in he bit my arm. "The fuck" I growl as I slap the back of his head with my free hand. "Don't. Do. That!" I growl as he nods his head quickly.

So without anymore delay I shoved my whole length in. Ripping his walls apart, making him cry out in pain. Which made me chuckle as I went at a inhuman speed. Ramming into his prostate.

By now he's had at least six orgasms. But I still continue to go because I'm not satisfied yet. "V-Val!" He cries as he hits his seventh orgasm. "Y/N~" I groan out as I hit my orgasm. Filling him enough that some was leaking out of him. But I didn't stop there.

After a bit he had come five more times. But I continued to slam into him. Until I reached my next orgasm.

Just moments later he comes for the thirteenth time. While I filled him up even more. Which I let him milk my cock before I pulled out of him.

But what made me mad was that my cock was still slightly hard. But he is completely worn out. "Y/N" I grumble as he glances up to me. "Y-Yes Val?" He asks as I grab his shoulders turning him around. So his face is right in front of my cock. "Suck me off" I state "W-What?" He stutters. "Suck. Me. Off!" I growl as I grab his hair. "O-Okay" He whimpers as he wraps his lips around my cock.

Trying his best to deep throat it. But he kept gagging, which lead him to fail in the task I gave him. So I grabbed his head and shoved my entire shaft down his throat. Causing him to choke and gag. But I didn't care, I continued to face fuck him. Until I hit my orgasm.

Once I hit my orgasm I came down his throat before pulling out. Which I could see he was trying to spit it out. So I used my bottom hands and covered his mouth and tilted his head up. "Swallow it" I state but he shakes his head no. So I slap him again. "Swallow. It. Slut!" I growl as he starts to shake so he swallows it like told so I uncover his mouth. "Show me" I chuckle as he opens his mouth. To show me it was empty. "Good~" I chuckle as I turn the shower off and pick him up.

Getting him dressed and carrying him to bed. Laying him down I head to the livingroom. Only to see Lucifer with a huge scowl on his face. 'Shit!' I think as I walk over to him.