Chapter 1

Let's just say your adoptive parents had Lucifer wake you up. Just so you could all go to the store. Which you bump into your ex girl/boyfriend. Which your guys parents make you guys talk. Cause they want you back together.

*Readers POV*

"Guess we're stuck here until we get along again" I grumble as I glance back to see Lucifer watching us. So I look back at EX's/N.

After about 25 minutes. Alastor checked on us once. But at this point Ex's/N asked me my opinion on the demons I'm stuck with. So I went one by one. But... I didn't know Valentino was listening until I felt his bottom left hand on my waist and his top one on my shoulder. "That wasn't very nice Y/N~" He chuckles as I see Lucifer walk past him. "Mind sending us to the backroom for a bit Luci~" He chuckles darkly as his grip tightens. "You have 30 minutes Valentino" He grumbles as he teleports us to the backroom.

*Valentinos POV*

Once Lucifer sent us back here I immediately pinned him to the wall. My bottom arms tightly holding his waist, and my left one is holding his wrists. "V-Valentino wa-wait" He whimpers as I lift my glasses off. Then I grab his chin making him look me in the eyes. As I hold his there, I could feel him going limp in my arms. So I give him a hand to stay up. "Gimme a kiss, Y/N" I chuckle as his lip starts to quiver. So I tighten my grip on his chin. Making him open his mouth, just enough I could slip my tounge in.

For about 5 minutes I forced him to make-out with me. Barely letting him get any air, and during it he wrapped his arms around my neck. But he kept pulling on the collar of my jacket. So I let him go to breath. Which seemed to make him happy. As he panted for air. "You learn your lesson Baby?~" I chuckle knowing the answer I was gonna get. "Y-Yes V-Val..." He whimpers as I chuckle at how scared he was. "Good boy~" I chuckle as I let him go. But he ends up needing to lean on me.

But once he caught his breath, it seemed Lucifer somehow knew we were done cause he brought us back.

*Readers POV*

Once we got back we continued our shopping trip.

-Once we got home-

I went straight to my room with Vox on my tail. But once we were in my room I sat on my bed and looked at him. "What do you need Vox?" I ask as he leans on the wall. "I saw Val take ya' to the backroom. I'm just wondering what he did" He grumbles as I look at the ground "he just m-made out with me" I stutter as I hear glitching. "Anythin' else?" "Nope.." "Alright" with that Vox left. So I grabbed clothes out of my drawers and went to the bathroom to shower.

But once I got in and started relaxing.. I realized I'd forgotten to. . . . . . .