~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴~

Start from the beginning

(y'all I had trouble looking for outfits okay-) Once he finished, he mAgiCaLlY brushed his teeth and sat down on the bed, groaning in the process

Once he finished, he mAgiCaLlY brushed his teeth and sat down on the bed, groaning in the process.

"Damn..he's a beast."-Wooyoung muttered under his breathe.

He sat down on the bed and waited until San came back.  He checked his phone and didn't see anything interesting. Only Hongjoong posting cute pictures of his daughters items before she arrived, Yeosang and Jongho on cute littles dates, and Yunho and Mingi at appointments with the ultrasound pictures.

He sighed and turned his phone off. Just as he set it down on the bed, San came back.

"Alright, we can leave now."-San said as he picked up their bag.

Just as San was about to head out he looked at Wooyoung.

"Why aren't you coming..?"

"Seriously? You dummy, you think I can walk?"-Wooyoung scoffed.

"Oh my god- haha! I didn't go that rough though..or did I?"-San chuckled.

"Whatever..come help me when you come back."

"Alright. I'll be quick."

"Mhm.."

San the quickly left, putting the bag in the car and then heading back to help Wooyoung.

"Alright..Stand up."-San directed as he held both of Wooyoungs hands.

Wooyoung stood up and hooked his arm around San.
San then placed a arm around Wooyoungs waist and helped him walk out of the tent.

Wooyoung then stopped once they got out of the tent.
San looked at him with a questioning look.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I..I-It hurts if I walk.."

"Bubs..I didn't go that hard though..You want me to carry you then?"

Wooyoung nodded while a small pout formed on his lips.
San smiled and carried Wooyoung bridal style, while Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San's neck. He put his head in the crook of San's neck, inhaling his scent, that was addicting.

San set Wooyoung down carefully as they had reached the car, he then helped Wooyoung into the car and got in after.

As San started the engine, he grabbed a water bottle and took a sip. Wooyoung then pulled his phone out. "Sannie look here."

San turned his head after putting the water down, and Wooyoung took a picture.

San looked over shocked and quickly sallowed his water. "What was that?"

"Nothing..!"-Wooyoung said quickly as he posted the picture on Instagram.

woomy00:

Liked by @ yeosangkang , @ phj

Liked by @ yeosangkang , @ phj.minion ,
@ psh.98 and 3,036 others.
woomy00: he was drinking water before driving so I took a quick picture, hehe..😘 @ cSan00

View comments..
yeosangkang: where did y'all go?
    woomy00:on a date. Lol
SongMyMingi: lmao, he looks dead-
cjhapples:hmm.. seems like he took you to that overnight tent date.
psh.98:did y'all enjoy the date? We worked hard putting that damn tent up-
      cSan00:^we did.
phj.minion: aww cute. ☺️ now, where is my food Hwa?
      psh.98: you wanted food?
      phj.minion: You forgot?! I will hit you with        
my minion slippers!
     woomy00:^run Hwa..LOL      
cSan00:This was the picture? Hmm..I look handsome.
      woomy00:cute

"I look handsome.."-San chuckled while looking at the picture Wooyoung posted. 

Wooyoung giggled. "Let's go now.."

"Alright."

San then started the engine and they started driving home.

{ 😊 }

Sooo- you're A/N here apologizes for updating so late these days, I was just stressing over homework and stuff, but like- you know I will try to update again tonight before I sleep. And when my mid-winter break comes I will make sure to update my books for you guys!