Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm pregnant!" She said happily. The girls eyes widened and they all hugged her with excitement. "How'd you know?"

"The boys came over yesterday, I guess I wasn't supposed to be there but I'm glad I was." I said. "How far along are you?"

"A few weeks." She smiled.

"How does it feel?" Penelope asked with a soft smile.

"It's nothing too serious yet, but I can definitely feel something growing." Charmelle said rubbing her stomach.

"Aww..." We all said in unison.

"I'd like to get pregnant sometime soon." Stella pouted.

"I'm quite sure Zyre would happily grant you your wishes." I said nudging her. "He'd do anything for you."

"I know." Stella said blushing. "I love him so, so much."

"So why aren't you pregnant, Myra? You've been with Ashton longer than we've been with our mates." Devin asked.

"Ashton wants them, like super bad, and I'm not ready yet." I said simply.

"You are only eighteen." Amy said. "I can understand that."

"How'd Ashton feel about that?" Charmelle asked with her head cocked.

"We got into a fight over it, but we've come to a compromise so we're all better now. He still wants kids, immediately." I said.

"Hmm, let me guess, you guys made up last night." Candy said grinning.

"Ohhh! Now I get why you two were so eager to leave last night." Roxie said winking.

"Don't get me started on thinking about last night, okay?" I asked and looked at Ashton who was watching us from the distance. "Cause I can tell you now, I've never had sex on a beach and nothing is holding me back." Ashton grinned, and I knew he had heard me.

"I'm sure none of us would mind. We're animals." Devin grinned deviously.

"Even I wouldn't hesitate, and that means something for me." Stella muttered.

"It's the men, and the attraction." Penelope said. "Any and everything sounds right when it involves you both."

"In that case, let's go for a swim and enjoy this beautiful day." Charmelle said.

And we did, I spent the day hanging out with the girls and then we went back to our place and cuddled with our mates outside in front of a bonfire. It was a beautiful day that bled into a sensual night.

Weeks after that things had been going steady, Ashton and I were golden, as was everyone else and their mates. School was going well, Ashton's work was going well, but I could tell something was off with the pack, but Ashton wouldn't tell me, he didn't have to I can see it all over his face. But that wasn't even the worst of it all. I clenched my jaw and drove to my dads house. He's the only one that needs to know about this. When I pulled up in his driveway he was already outside the house expecting me.

"How'd you know I was on my way?" I asked getting out of the car.

"I'm your father, I always know when you need me." Quinn said motioning for me to come inside. "So what's got you so stressed?"

"We have a few problems." I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Okay..."

"And I need you to show me how I can lock Ashton and everyone else out of my mind." I said.

"Why?" Quinn asked. "What is it, Myra?"

I hesitated before saying it, by why not? He's my dad. "I'm p-pregnant." Quinn's eyes widened in happiness. "But before you get happy, Ashton doesn't know, no one knows."