32

FIGURES

Seonim scoffed in disbelief at the leader's words and looked at Yunho

Seonim scoffed in disbelief at the leader's words and looked at Yunho. Yunho was looking at the bound girl sympathetically and mouthed a discreet 'sorry'. The girl only moved her head slightly up and down then continuing with rubbing her hands.

-

The two boys searched the whole building, yet no one was in sight. Not even the tied-up girls they talked to a month ago... maybe the rescue team already took them.

"They probably fleed the place," Taeyong said, staring at the trucks that were still parked in the large garage, "but why would they leave their supplies and their expensive aircraft behind?"

"It doesn't make sense..." Mark muttered, "What should we do now?"

"I'm not sure-" Taeyong started. 

His eyes grew wide as he saw a figure creeping up behind Mark, "BEHIND YOU,"

The younger boy gasped and was forced out of the way by Taeyong, who was resisting the unknown person with a black mask, "Go!" the detective commanded, fighting his opponent.

Mark was hesitant but ran away never-the-less until another figure jumped out of the shadows, exactly identical to the person fighting his senior. They held him bound against the wall, "Shit!" Taeyong cursed under his breath, "Where's Mr Jung?"

A few minutes later, they heard low talking coming from one of the trucks, which stopped the boys from fighting and look at the vehicle in confusion. They all waited in anticipation and the door at the back of the van came off and land with a thud, which made Mark flinch. Spilling out of the van, was the rest of their Precinct with fully loaded weapons, aiming at the men in black.

"Drop your weapons or I won't hesitate to pull this trigger," Johnny threatened.

The rest of the crew dispersed behind the tall man, "You heard him, drop your weapons!" Mr Jung growled.

Frightened, the people in black dropped their weapons and attempted to escape. Emphasis on the attempted. Yuta held a gun to them and advanced towards the duo, moving them back until they hit a box of crates.

"Now remove your masks," Yuta ordered, kicking one of the guy's in the side.

With hesitance, they complied, revealing a Yeosang and Mingi, "Jungwoo, arrest them," motioning him over. Jungwoo walked over violently handled them and made sure they stayed beside him until they got into the cop cars.

"Where are the others?" Jaehyun asked with hatred.

"T-t-they're in our s-s-safehouse," Yeosang replied, clenching his eyes shut in fear that Mingi will give him death glares.

"Location?"

"It's deep in the city, at *******" Mingi answered.

"Thank you for your cooperation, now Jungwoo take them to the cars," Jaehyun said, smirking through his fringes.

"Now it's time to find Seonim," Taeyong spoke up.