"Of course."

"I'll be up in a little I just have to talk to Ally."

I nodded heading off to his room. I was that close to freedom and now I'm sitting on his bed waiting for him like an idiot.

I started falling asleep when I heard slow footsteps dragging in the hallway. The door opened to Kai. His eyes filled with tears streaming down his face.

"I killed her for nothing."

"What?" I said sitting up

"She wasn't the mole. It was Speed Wagon."

"How.. how do you know?"

"Ally told me. He was gonna turn me in or some shit like that. Winter was right. She didn't turn on me."

"Kai"

Before I could say anything else he crawled on the bed next to me laying in my arms. His tears falling onto my shirt.

"It's gonna be ok Kai." I said rubbing his head while he started falling asleep in my arms

"I love you" he mumbled

"I love you too." I said kissing his head falling asleep with him

When I woke up he was in the same position. I didn't move until he opened his eyes waking up.

"Today's the big day." I smiled

"Should I cancel it? It just seems to risky now."

"It's your choice Kai. I'll support you no matter what." I kissed him on the lips

"It's too late to back out now. I love you."

"I love you too."

~Later at Night~

I barely saw Kai all day. And when I did it was just a quick peck on the lips and a smile.

It was time.

He gathered everyone to the basement. All his men sitting. Ally, Beverly and I standing against the wall watching as they went over the materials to use in the kill kit.

"The most important thing is not in the kill kit. It's inside you. ARE YOU ABLE AND WILLING TO DIE FOR OUR CAUSE?!"

"CHECK"

"ARE YOU READY TO MAKE HISTORY"

"YEAH. HOORAH DIVINE RULER. HOORAH DIVINE RULER. HOORAH DIVINE RULER. HOORAH DIVINE RULER."

He grabs a bowl full of some sort of pill

"FORTIFY YOURSELVES WITH SOME VITAMIN A"

They all cheered.

Ally looked at us and went upstairs shutting the door. I had no clue where she was going.

As Kai answered any lasting questions he walked over to me and cupped his hands around my face.

"This is for you baby. I love you." He said kissing me on the lips

Before I had time to respond one of the men walked in "Divine Ruler did you send Ally..."

"FBI YOU'RE UNDER ARREST." The FBI came to the door throwing a smoke bomb