𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆hungarian horntail⋆

Start from the beginning

Harry told them about the talk with Sirius he had the previous night through the fireplace.

"So- so before he could tell you how to fight the dragon-" said Hermione.

"-Ron interrupted me, yes," Harry said bitterly as Y/N scoffed.

She grabbed the pillow near her and chucked it angrily across the room where Ron, Seamus, and Dean were sitting. But it missed Ron's head by inches and hit Dean in the back.

"Sorry, D!" Y/N yelled guiltily as the three boys turned to look.

"I know you didn't mean to hit me, Y/N!" Dean yelled back, picking up the pillow. "Who was it meant for? Ron or Seamus?"

Y/N paused for a moment.

"You know what?" She shouted. "Hit them both for me, thanks!"

"Gladly," said Dean, before smacking both Ron and Seamus with the pillow, ignoring their angry protests.

Y/N grinned at him and turned back to Harry and Hermione.

"Well, now, let's talk dragons," she said. "Harold, did you see what kind they were?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, they've got four for each of us. A Welsh Green, a Chinese Fireball, a Swedish short-snout, and a Hungarian Horntail- Charlie told me it was the deadliest of the four."

"Yes, I've read about them," Hermione said anxiously. "They are known to shoot fire at a range of maximum forty feet."

"Great," Harry said gloomily.

"Hey, at least you have an advantage over the other champions now," said Y/N, trying to cheer him up. "Like they do over you- you know, by being older than you and knowing more spells than you and all that."

"No- Fleur and Krum know," Harry said quietly. "Hagrid brought Madam Maxime along with us and I saw Karkaroff heading in the direction of the dragons- he must've seen Hagrid and Madam Maxime or something."

Y/N raised her scarred eyebrow at him.

"So what you're saying is..." She said slowly, her annoyance slightly building up. "Every champion knows about the dragons except for my brother?"

"I- um- yes..." said Harry, biting his lip.

"Well that's just splendid, isn't it?" Y/N said coldly.

"Y/N-"

"Hagrid couldn't have asked Ceddy to come with him?" Y/N said, irritated. "I mean, he asked Madam Maxime, the Headmistress of Beauxbatons- which is our rival school, mind you- to join him and see the dragons but he couldn't help the other Hogwarts champion?"

"Well- but of course, Harry is going to tell Cedric, aren't you, Harry?" Hermione said nervously, subtly giving Harry a nod.

Truth be told, a small part of Harry wasn't planning on telling Cedric. He thought, like Y/N had said, he would have an advantage over at least one of the champions if he didn't tell Cedric. But Harry had just noticed Y/N's eyes flashing dangerously, flickering a light shade of yellow, and if there was one thing he learned this year, it would be 'Never piss off Y/N Diggory'.

"I- Yes! Of course! Yes, I am!" Harry said quickly, noticing Y/N's annoyed expression. "First thing tomorrow."

Y/N stared at them for a few seconds before sighing and leaning back on the couch.

"Look- I didn't mean to snap at you like that," she said, looking down. "It's just- it sucks, okay? I just hate how my brother's not getting the spotlight he deserves just because the famous Harry Potter is also a Hogwarts Champion- I know it's not your fault," she added quickly, seeing Harry open his mouth, "That stupid article where that Rita bitch made it seem like you're the only Hogwarts champion when you're not even a Hogwarts champion to begin with in the first place-"