↠ 5

!!!WARNING!!!

steamy scene and insecurities

•••

"what's your relationship with marina?" the inspector asked her,

"um—nothing," she said, "I don't have any specific relationship with her other than a classmate,"

"but some witnesses said that you and marina were a good friend, along with carla rosón,"

"correct," the whiz girl mumbled,

"and you went to ballet practice at the russian embassy with her every saturday, correct?"

"correct,"

"so why are you saying you don't have any relationship with marina?"

"because she was my friend," she stated, "yes, we were a good friend in primary school, but everything's changed, so did our friendship,"

"were you ever talk to her since then?" the blonde woman asked,

"other than school assignment or just a courtesy in front of our parents?" she said while she moved her position so she leaned on the back chair, "no,"

"but some sources told me that you were spotted arguing with her in the school, twice," the inspector said, "so you clearly talked about something important with her,"

"we were arguing, not talking," the whiz girl rolled her eyes as the inspector sighed, she knew she should be more patient when interrogating the russian ambassador's daughter.

"then, why did you argue with her?" the inspector asked. she believed what tatiana said is true, but she always twisted her words.

"it's a simple answer," she said, tapping her nails to the metal desk, "she hated me,"

"why?" the inspector raised her eyebrows, glanced at the whiz girl in curiosity. why would marina hated her?

"because ..." tatiana shifted slightly from her position, "I was better than her."

•••

a smile adorned tatiana's face as she woke up and walked to the bathroom inside her room. she cleaned herself up before putting on her uniform and put some light make-up on her face.

she smiled when she glanced over her reflection on the mirror. the euphoria from last night was still wrapped up in her chest. not to mention that this is the first day of she and ander to become a real couple.

she'd expected that they'll become a trending topic in the school for a while but she didn't care at all. the important thing is that she and ander are happy to be in a relationship with each other.