↠ 3

•••

•••

"señorita, it's already 8," the whiz girl groaned when somebody exclaimed while knocked on her bedroom door.

"sí, irina," she said in her raspy voice, "just give me five minutes,"

tatiana sighed then rolled her body so she rested her chin on the pillow. she startled when she saw the clock on the bedside table and immediately got out of her bed.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cursed while she opened the closet and grabbed her uniform and swimsuit before she ran out of her room.

"irina!" she shouted, "pack the breakfast, por favor. I'm late,"

she immediately ran inside to her bedroom back then entered the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth before doubled her swimsuit with her uniform.

"señorita, martín is ready," irina said as she stepped down the stairs and fixed her bottega veneta black boots.

"спасибо большое, ирина (thank you so much, irina)!" the whiz girl said then grabbed her breakfast before rushing off to the black car that was waiting for her outside.

she bounced her leg up and down while eating her breakfast in the car. she spent her night talking on the phone with ander because he's grounded by his parents and she couldn't visit him and vice versa. causing her to got up very late and now, she panicked because she have swimming practice this morning.

when martín dropped her off, she ran fast enough to the girls locker room and go to the pool area immediately. she saw an empty spot on the pool lap between lu and carla who was standing there in their position. she groaned slowly as she heard the coach shouted at her.

"tatiana! rapido, rapido!" he shouted, "we're about to begin!"

"sí, señor. perdona, I'm late," tatiana said as she stands on her spot at the pool lap. she glared at guzman, polo and ander who laughed at her from the pool side. she gave them the middle finger before putting her goggles and waiting for the coach's instructions.

surely, swimming is one of the sports that the daughter of russian ambassador do, as her father taught her himself. much as people believe that swimming is not necessarily because it's for a posh, but sergei told her that swimming is one of life basic skills. even though she's not as good as lu at swimming, she always tried to do the best.

"what happened? you woke up late?" ander approached her after he finished the boy's turn. she saw his smirk while she dried her hair.

"it's your fault," she hissed before throwing the towel to him,

"I told you to sleep early, don't mind me," he said while he grabbed the towel and flipped her body so she backing him. he reached her hair then dried it with the towel.

"don't you realize," her head turned back at ander who was busy drying her hair, "that everybody's could see us and would questioning us?"

"so what?" he said, still busy doing her hair, "I couldn't dried my best friend's hair because her hair is too long and she couldn't do it herself?"