Dear Clover,
I don't know what I'd do without you, staying at home with just my father was so boring but when you got here, everything was perfect. You deserve a perfect 16th birthday and I hope you like my present.
Love from your favourite brother,
Ced x

I smiled uncontrollably at the card before grabbing the present and unwrapping it. It was sealed nicely, with a white ribbon and dark green wrapping paper, my favourite colour.

I finally got it open and inside was a purse, it was a beautiful purse actually. Black, with a few green gems on the front, a whole lot of pockets. And there was another present.

"That's one of those bottomless bag thingies!!" Timmy exclaimed, putting his hand into the bag, then his whole arm.

"I really needed that for school." I remarked, placing the purse and bag to the side.

"My turn!!" Blaise said and passed me the present. I unwrapped it quickly, inside was a whole load of different kinds of sweets. I gave him a huge hug, I fucking love sweets.

"These will be finished by tommorow." I laughed, putting them next to the bags.

"Okay, me now. Boys look away." Cathy directed, Timmy and Blaise looked away. I ripped open the present to find really nice dark green underwear. It was lace and the bra was slightly see through.

"I'm not an underwear expert, but I thought you'd like it." She whispered, Blaise heard what she said and began to laugh quietly.

"Its lovely, thank you." I grinned, and put it back in the box it came in, "You can turn around now."

"Phew." Timmy sighed, "Here's mine."

I took it from him and found a tiny black box inside.

"A proposal?" Blaise said with a smirk. Timmy rolled his eyes.

I opened the tiny box to find two silver hooped earrings and an emerald ring similar to his.

"Wow. They're beautiful. Thank you." I embraced him and we toppled over, falling onto the ground while I gave him a hug. I could see Cathy eyeing us evily, jealous?

I pulled away from him and put all my presents on top of the bed then sat down once again.

"It's our last day tommorow, isn't it?" I asked them.

"Yes." They all said at once.

"Where are you guys going back to?" I sat by Blaise and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I live in London, Cathy lives near Edinburgh and Blaise lives in Bristol." Timmy explained, "You also live in London, right?"

"Yeah, on the outskirts, Amos recently bought the house. You guys can visit if you want." I explained.

"I'm going to France for a week ish so maybe on the last week of the holidays." Blaise said.

"We'll come on the last week too." Cathy said and Timmy nodded, "Oh and my brother will be here after the holidays."

"Brandon?" I questioned.

"Yeah, he's leaving Azkaban. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, don't pay any attention to him. He's worse than Riddle, I've seen what he's like with other girls, manipulates them into doing horrible things. That one girl who he killed, cheated on him and he left her in a lake. They found her body soon afterwards. He's messed up."

"Point taken, I'll keep away." I agreed, "He looks scary. Doesn't really look like you."

"He looks like my dad and I look like my mum. But he acts like my mum and I act like my dad so it's pretty confusing. Mum is crazy in the head, dad is so nice. They were great before, a perfect marriage. Then mother started drinking, smoking, all that shit and turned mad. She moved away with Brandon to Russia, leaving me and dad to look after ourselves. Everything was better when she left actually. But, after hearing all that stuff about Brandon in the news shit got bad." She said, anger and tears in her eyes. Timmy comforted her and I was shocked, I never knew she went through anything like that.