"Obviously." Cathy rolled her eyes, still not believing that I had his diary in my hands. I skimmed through the next paragraph.

BANG BANG BANG.

A knock on the door was heard and I was quick to put the diary behind my back.

A tall frame entered the room and a look of vexation was maintained on his face. His eyes shot round the room and finally landed on me, the anger burning all over him. The slap spot on his cheek was now a dark purple.

"A word, Marquez." He growled and all my friends pretended nothing had happened. I was quick to rise to my feet and kept the diary behind my back.

This is going to be bad.

I left the room to find the vexed boy leaning against the door frame. I closed the door behind me, readying myself for whatever stupid comment would come out of his mouth. I got myself into the mess, why did I do this?

"Diary?" He asked, putting his hand out. I gave him the book, looking down at the ground out of utter embarrassment. Caught in the fucking act.

"You could read it?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

Should I mess with him?

Yes.

"All of it." I smirked, he looked at me with a look of disbelief.

"Very funny." He kept emotionless, "Why did you do it?"

"I want to know what's going on that messed up head of yours." I bit my lip, this is bad.

"Of course you do." He smiled, "I'll be going now."

"Don't you care that I took it?" Why was he letting me off like this? This is unlike him.

"No, there's nothing important in there. I don't see why you had such an obsession with it . . . obsession with me. Come on, admit it, darling."

"Read me a page of it, if it's not 'important' as you say." I insisted.

"Don't test me." He hissed, "Your plan was so incredibly pathetic, I'm not going to waste my time reading to you."

"Read. Me. A. Page. Read me the juiciest one you can find, not that anything interesting ever happens in your life." I snapped. His eyebrow rose as he looked through the pages of the book, I tried to peer over but he pushed me back.

"No." He said, slapping the book shut.

"No?"

"No, I'm not reading to you. Maybe if you weren't foolish enough to take it while I was around you would have read it for yourself." He played with the book in his hands, tautingly showing it off, "You enjoyed looking through my underwear?"

"I wasn't even paying attention, I was just focused on looking for that stupid key."

"Sure you were." He whispered, "Goodbye."

"Dick." I muttered under my breath as he left, heading back to his dorm.

My friends were still sat at the ground talking amongst themselves and Timmy sighed when he saw me come back in. I saw the bright coloured presents in the corner and walked straight over to them.

"I'm going to open these, it will get my mind off things." I picked them all up and put them down on the ground infront of me.

"Is that a new necklace?" Blaise questioned, the necklace Mattheo gave me falling over my blouse.

"Oh, uh- yeah. A friend gave it to me." I lied and they all nodded, I was glad they didn't ask me who.

I first unwrapped the letter from Cedric. There was a tiny card in it that read: