Error's thought were cut of when he felt sharp pain in his soul making him gasp andd fall on ground while breathing heavily and raspy. 

Now you may asking what is wrong with Error?

Well he has Pixelia. It effects him in few ways. When he is stress or hurt he would glitch making him unable to see while pain would go though his whole body. Its paintfull and hard to cure. Normaly Error would have to stay in hospital like Geno in this state. But he didn't he must stay strong for his brother. That's only things that mattered.

time skip

Error was away with Ink doing project for school while Geno was home thinking before he got enought of it and told to himself. 'I have enought of this. If Error won't tell me what's wrong then I will find out myself' So Geno stood up and walk to Error room before opening it. He walk there only to found it prety clean which was suprising but he notice how his trashcan was full and how Error's personal dairy was open.

First Geno walk to trashcan only to be horrifed when he notice lots of bloody tissue. "What wew you doing Error." Geno mumble before he sit on Error's chair and look into his diary. Everything seems to be normal for most part before one part hit him.

Ok. I'm writting this now because I don't know how mutch time I have left soo. . . yea.

If year read this I'm probably eating dirt by the time so there is no point anyway. Geno I hope you are ok big Bro. That's only thing that matters for me. If I died in hospital you may be wondering why? Well. To say in short. I was diagnose with Pixelia three years ago and it got worse every day. I should have been in hospital to get heal. But i can't I know how Geno is worried about me and I must help him as mutch as I can in this state. So I just need to hold it before Geno will be ok. That's only think that matters for me.

Sorry for doing so mutch problmes in life. Geno if you read this tell Fresh he isn't so bad. Oh and if you found Ink. . . tell him - - - - - -.

Last part of text was scratch. But that doesn't matter Geno was horrified. How could his bro done someting like this. 'No don't think about that Geno. You must find him and force him into hospital even if he don't agree with it and then-.' Geno's thought were cut of h'when his mom walk int holding phone looking at Geno.

"Mom what's wrong?" "Take your clothes on and get in the car." "W-what Mom what happend tell me?!" "They called me from hospital. They told me that Error is there and its bad with him." Geno's eyes widen before quickly took his clothes on and grab Fresh by shirt who already knew info from Momma before they were in car while Momma drive into hospital.

When they arive they ask where Error is and lady told them to check room 675 in third floor. When they arive to third floor they notice doctor standing infront of room 675 so they ask him if they can go and see Error. "You are Momma CQ correct?" Momma nod. Doctor then look at Geno and his eyes widen. "Geno." "Dr.Mark." Dr.Mark gulp quietly before looking into papers and telling. 

"Il let you into room but then you need to listen carefully." Everyone nod so Dr.Mark opens to door to reveal Error pass out in hostpial bed with breathign mask on and IV connected to his soul. Geno didn't waste any second and rush to his bro only to look horrified from his state.

Dr.Mark look at Geno sadly before he told all of them to sit and spoke. "Error suffer from Pixelia for past few years." "What!" Momma scream while doctor just nod. "I would told you sooner but Error plead me not to say anything to I stay shut." "I know." Geno mumble making Everyoen look at Geno before doctor ask how. "I look at his diary five mintes before we got here."

"Is there any chance that he would be ok." Fresh ask numbly. Dr.Mark sigh before told. "Look I don't know myself. I think it would be best if you call to anyone that really cares about Error and told them to get here." Dr.Mark told before sending everyone from Error's room.

Momma quickly react and grab phone before calling Asy and Comyet. In meantime Gen ograb his phone and found number on Ink. He took deep breath before calling him.

*rign* *ring*

I: Huh. Geno how it it going. Did you saw Error all day he told me that we would do project together but-.

G: Ink go to the hospital now.

I: W-why what happend.

G: Error is there and its. . . bad.

I: . . . . . 

G: Ink. . . Are you there?

I: Give me five minutes.

*click*

Geno sigh and put his phone back before looking at his mother who also had scarred exprectios before they wait.

time skip

Error finally woke up after four hours with raspy gasp before he look around and found himself in hospital. He look at his right side and foun Ink and Geno there before seeing Assy, Momma, Fresh,Sour and few other looking worried at Error who look at Geno who was in teas before he shout.

"Why didn't you told us!" "I. . . I just wanted to make sure you were ok." "Ok. OK. You let yourself tp suffer so I would not be worried!" Geno scream at his brother who just chuckle and pat his back before telling. "Does it matter anymore?" Geno staid quiet and just cry on his youngers brother ribcage how laught lightly in middle of coughing before he told.

"I done it just for you. And its good to see you ok." Error then turned to Fresh who was also in middle of tears before Error spoke. "Fresh. Even if you annoy me most of the times. You were good bro not to say at least. You help me some times when I was strest and I'm happy for that." Fresh just nod weakly before Error turned to Ink who was already in tears before he hug Error and mumble.

"Why *hick* why didn't you told me sooner." "I just didn't want to be your problmes." "You were not our problmes. You could just ask for help or or-." Ink was cut off when Error weakly put finger on his mouth to make his shut while shaking with his skull before takign shaky breath and telling.

"Its ok. Everything will be find Ink. I promise." Error mumble and hug Ink tightly who hugs him back before Error whisper. "I love you." 

"*hick* I L-love you t-too."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was silense for while before beeping of machine was hear thought hospital room. With this soul this day was written down. As day when one of Momma brothers left this world.