Bokuto's smile grew even wider, "Likewise, Akaashi!"

During classes everything went smoothly, Akaashi gained few friends that he can interact with and already made a good impression in their class. It's the most normal thing that he can do for now.

When lunch break came, Akaashi turned to their classroom door and saw Konoha, Inoue, and Bokuto waving at him, also waiting for him to come out the classroom.

Akaashi didn't say anything and walked over to them.

"You guys didn't need to wait for me outside," Akaashi mumbled.

Inoue laughed and pats Akaashi's back, "Right? It's Bokuto who wants to wait for you outside."

"I didn't said that.." Bokuto lied and avoided Akaashi's gaze.

Konoha snickered, "What a terrible liar."

The four of them laughed together as they walk to the school canteen to buy their lunch. Thankfully, it wasn't that crowded so they easily bought lunches and immediately headed to the school's rooftop.

Which is suppose to be Konoha's eating place.

" Are we allowed here?" Akaashi asked when he spotted the 'no entry' placard beside the entrance door.

Inoue nodded, "Yeah don't worry, a lot of kids also go here. Mostly, delinquents though."

Akaashi winced because of what he said.

Konoha leaned to Akaashi to whisper, "Inoue's friends with the school delinquents."

Akaashi turned to Konoha with a surprised facial expressions, "Really?"

Konoha nodded and put his index finger above his lips, telling Akaashi to keep quiet.

"Shirofuku Inoue!" The four of them turned to where the voice was coming from.

And Akaashi saw a group of students probably the delinquents Konoha was saying earlier, there are 6 of them in total with threatening aura all over the place.

"Oh? It's Bokuto Koutarou, the volleyball player." The other one whispered when they noticed Bokuto with them.

"And a new kid?" They asked confused when they saw Akaashi beside Konoha.

Inoue let out a laugh, "He's Akaashi Keiji, he's new in the school. Don't get near him, got it?" Inoue said with a playful tone.

A guy with atrocious hairstyle chuckled, "Jeez. Come on, it's not like we will hurt your friends. We already talked about it, anyway y'all are here to eat?"

"Obviously," Konoha mumbled.

Konoha grabbed Akaashi and Bokuto's wrist and walked towards the part of the rooftop where they can't see those delinquents gathering, to avoid interaction with them.

Inoue remained there and was talking about something with them.

"Hey, why is he friends with those type of kids?" Akaashi asked and sat down at the wooden bench.

Konoha shrugged, "I don't know either."

"Are you friends with Inoue since before?" Bokuto curiously asked and started munching some food.

Konoha nodded, "Yeah. He's actually just friends with Akaashi, but I guess he's my friend too."

"Konoha doesn't like Inoue, he kept saying that he has a bad vibe." Akaashi said while laughing a bit, "But Inoue's kind."