The Flame, The Wizard and the Balrog - Part II

Start from the beginning

"Shoot!" I whipsered to myself, before my fingers let go.

The bow struck its mark, on an orc's neck.

The life was sucked out of him as he shrieked, and collapsed on the floor, stiff and ridged.

I was both disgusted and elated.

But I had no time to celebrate my progress, for the fight continued onward. I aimed another bow quickly, again and again, shooting three more.

I was loading my bow for a fourth time, when the walls of the chamber rocked with sheer force, and my arrow dropped on the floor.

I stumbled down out of hiding as a roar resounded through my ears.

The Cave Troll.

Legolas tried to take him down with a shot, but here merely growled in reply.

I picked up my arrow, turned around, and came face to face with an orc.

I froze.

'Really Raina. This was the wrong to lose use of your legs.'

I didn't know what to do, but it swung its sword at me, and I swerved, rolling out of the way and hitting hard rock behind me. It lunged me again, but I parried it with Galad, disarming the creature for a few seconds. I placed Gal onto my back safely, before I noticed an orc heading for Sam, and stabbed it through, almost throwing up as it slipped off my sword, black blood gleaming on the cold metal.

'I gues beauty really is skin deep.'

The orc that I was fighting me before returns, and I focus all of my attention on him. His strokes are swift and flawless, and he pushes me backward toward the doors, I manage to kick his shin, but all of a sudden, his eyes light up in recognition. I whip round, narrowly dodging a sword tip, and retch as I intstictively cut off the foul beast that was holding the weason's head.
The other orc swings at me, but I duck, and slice through his mid quarters, before leaning on my sword, sighing in heavy fatigue.

'Never...mess with a friend of Aragorn. '

I don't think I can go on much longer.

"Frodo!" Aragorn cries from afar.

I turn, aiming to reach the hobbit but another gaggle of orcs head my way. The first moves forward, but I side step, trip him up so he face palms, and stab him through the back of his armour. He twitches then lies still. The second goes down as quick, but the last is larger than the previous two, and has a lot more upper body strength than I.

We move back and forth, parrying and striking each other, my chest screaming out to me to stop, searing with agony. I let my guard slip, and the orc almost manages to nick me. I trip, slamming up against the tomb, and my lips quiver in fright as the orc raises it mace for one final blow....
But it never hits.

A fluorescent blue emanates from the middle of its torso, a bright sword tip poking outward, and the orc twitches and writhes.

The sword is dislodged, and the stiff orc body falls to the ground besides me. I turn my gaze toward Gandalf, breathing heavily, a grin forming. He holds up a hand an I recieved it.
"I thought the elf told you to stay hidden."

I merely shrug, before Merry and Pippin yell out loud. Frodo lays fallen on the other sid of the chamber.
"Frodo? Frodo!" Sam cries

Without hesitation and a simple look, Merry and Pippin leap onto the trolls back stabbing him brutally. The troll moans in pain as Gandalf hurries towards them with me following, and grabs Merry, hurling him away. I try and catch him but he lands before I can manage, but I just help him up.
"Oh!" He breathes "Thank you Raina!"