Forever In Your Arms (Simbar)

Soy Luna Tumblr ficweek 2021 (Day 2)

Ámbar stormed out of the Jam and Roller. Furious was an understatement for how she was feeling. "No Ámbar, wait," Simón yelled chasing after her. "For what. So you can tell me it was my fault and that I was the one to blame." Simon was able to catch up to her and took a hold of her arm so she could stop. She turned around facing him this time and pushed her arm out of his hand. She pursed her lips in anger and barely wanted to see his face.

"Look Ambar I wasn't trying to accuse you. I was only trying to ask if you were the one who took Luna's lucky keychain. Sometimes we take things by accident."

"Oh please Simón you know that's a lie what you're saying right now. You did accuse me of stealing it. Nobody just takes things by accident and you automatically assumed I purposely stole it. Look I know I've done bad things in the past but I have changed and I thought you saw that too but it turns out I was wrong."

Simón began to stutter seeing Ámbar's eyes water. "No no no I don't doubt for a second you have changed ok. I was only curious that's all. The keychain wasn't appearing anywhere and you didn't say a single word after Luna told us about it."

Ámbar bit her lip holding back the tears. She didn't say anything all day but for a reason. A reason she wasn't comfortable to say yet. "Simón you can't quickly assume it was me just because I stayed quiet in a conversation. That is a pity excuse and I thought you knew me very well and would have noticed I haven't said a word all day before that conversation happened. But I was wrong, you don't know me. All I am to you is some girl you imagine me to be. A vision of the perfect woman but you still linger onto the doubt that I haven't changed." Ámbar turns around and leaves clenching the strap of her shoulder back. The tears were slowly coming out now. She didn't mean to say all of those harsh things to Simón cause she knows he truly does love her but she felt it was best and that he deserved it. He shouldn't have assumed she would do something like that after she has numerously proved that she has changed for good. Out of all the people in the world, it had to be him who doubted her. When that thought settled in at that moment, the pain couldn't escape her lungs.

Simón with his head down ambled to the Jam and Roller. There, Luna immediately greeted him. "Simón what happened? I saw you chasing after Ámbar, how did it go?" Simón scratching his head replied, "Horrible. It was the worst. And to be honest I deserved it. What was I thinking to question Ámbar is if she did it? I should've trusted her. She changed to become a better person for good and I, the idiot, doubted her. Now I don't know what to do. She probably doesn't ever want to see me again." Luna didn't know what to say or do other than hug him.

After a two minute silent hug, Luna broke free from his arms and said, "Look it's going to take Ambar some time to forgive you but I know she will cause she loves you and knows you love her, but you will have to demonstrate that to her these upcoming days."

"Like how? How can I be able to erase my act of stupidity from existence."

Luna giggles. "Yes it was very stupid what you did but we're all human and the important thing is you learned from your mistakes. You won't be able to erase that moment from existence since that's not possible but like I said you can truly show her that you are sincerely sorry and really do love her."

"But the real question is how do I do that?" Simón being frustrated now.

Luna pauses for a second to think. "Well there are many ways you can show your love for Ámbar. You can write her a song, you can surprise her with a gift, or you can hire a mariachi band to sing to her how sorry you are." Luna then nudged Simon's arm and he let out a little chuckle.

"Luna, Mariachi bands may have been able to save us many times but I don't think it can save me this time. Tú Carcel isn't that powerful either so don't even think about it."