Lunchtime at Bartley's

*Black Hole Sun Won't you come? Won't you coooooooooooooooo-*

Scarlett slid over the little telephone sign. "Yellow?"

"Who says that anymore?" Dean's deep voice rumbled through the phone with a chuckle.

She rolled her eyes, "What do you want?"

"I got bored and figured you would like to have my number," he smiled. Sam gave him a weird look, mouthing the word 'what' at him. Dean shook his head, brushing him off. "Anyway, we are coming up on a town. You wanna stop for some lunch?"

"Sure, there is a great burger joint in town!"

"Cool, what's it called?"

"Mr. Bartley's, meet you there in 20."

Before Dean could agree or disagree the line went dead. "Hello?" He groaned, "Damnit."

Sam laughed, "What? Never had a girl not be interested in talking to you before?"

"Don't be a bitch."

Sam sighed and shook his head.

~~~~~~

Scarlett smirked a little, scolding herself as soon as she did. She would not fall for him, she promised herself that many times since they had met already. Although, she wasn't really all that sure if she meant it or if she was lying to herself.

She pulled into the parking lot and got a table. She was only a few minutes early, so she just waited for the boys.

Speak of the devil, they walked in and Dean spotted her immediately. Although, he didn't realize his accelerated speed in aproaching the table. Sam followed behind, sitting on her other side so that he was facing Dean across the square table.

"So, did you order yet?" Dean asked with a smile.

"No, I literally had just sat down when y'all walked in."

Sam chuckled, "y'all?"

Scarlett scowled at him, "Don't make fun of me. It doesn't sound as uptight as you guys." She said the phrase as if it would kill her if she weren't careful.

Dean smiled, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye as the waitress collected their orders. Dean was surprised a little when Scarlett ordered what he was going to.

"And for you sir?" The waitress said, not intentionally staring at him.

"What she's having." He said, trying not to smirk.

Scarlett smiled slightly at the waitress as she handed over her menu.

~~~~~~

Dean and Scarlett were laughing as they spoke. Dean leaned against the Impala while Scarlett leaned against her GTO. Sam wasn't bored even though they had exited the restaurant some 25 minutes ago. He was busy counting all the things that made them alike. Sammy usually wasn't like this... But there was this feeling in his gut, he couldn't quite pinpoint what the feeling was though. He chuckled to himself as he thought that maybe she was meant to be his sister-in-law. But on the other hand, aren't opposites supposed to attract?

Their laughing calmed down as Scarlett now sat in her topless car. She smiled and waved to him, Sam gave a small wave back and started up her car. Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody was audible over the engine. She turned it up and backed out, heading for Bobby's.

Dean got in the drivers seat, Sam giving him a smug grin. Dean glanced over, his own grin disappearing.

"What?"

"Nothing." Sam answered, the smirk still there, almost taunting Dean.

Dean shook is head, as if to say 'whatever.'