Just Another Day

"Alright Bobby, thanks. We're on it."

"Thanks kid, keep your idjit brother from making himself bate next time would ya?"

"Sure thing Bobby, call us if you have any updates."

"Course."

With that Sam closed his phone, looking over at Dean. "Looks like there's a job about two miles north of here. Told Bobby we'd look into it."

"Let's go then."

And the drive began, Dean's baby was running low on gas but they could surely make it to the station right outside of the town they were headed to.

They were about a mile out when a girl appeared on the horizon, running toward the moving Impala. Dean slammed on the breaks as she kept coming. She stopped about a foot from the hood, panting and hunching over, mumbling something about help and some other ramblings that were hardly audible, much less understandable.

"Woah woah woah, calm down and breath. You'll be okay. Take a few breaths and relax. Tell us what's going on." Sammy said, gently resting his hand on her shoulder. She was shaking, making him raise his eyebrows. She was young, maybe 19 or 20. Any older than that would be pushing it.

She slowly calmed down, tears running down her cheeks silently. She kept glancing back. "You'll never believe me Mister."

"Try us."

She looked up at them, "There was this thing, and this girl who was trying to kill it or something. And then it started coming for me. She held it back somehow and I escaped." She panted and took a deep breath. "Please, take me away from here."

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Sam answered her, making eye contact with dean. Dean shrugged, raising his eyebrows at Sam.

They all got in the car. Driving the girl to her home. Dean gave her a card.

"Call us if you see the thing again." She nodded, locking the door behind them.

Dean looked at Sam. "What do you think it is?"

"I don't know. But more importantly who else was there with her?" Dean shook his head and got in the car. A hunter? One thing was for sure, they needed to stop whatever was in this town and pray that the other girl was still alive.

Dean pulled in to the nearest Motel. They got a room and were settled in in no time.

"Sammy, you should go grab some grub, oh. And don't forget the pie this time." Sam rolled his eyes, grabbing the keys and leaving the room.

He parked next to a really nice older car. It was a GTO, but he wasn't as good with cars as Dean. He got lost thinking about it, a girl with dark hair and a leather jacket on was standing next to him.

"You just ganna stand here and stare at my baby or you gonna buy her a drink?"She asked, Sam chuckled. She reminded him of... Well, of Dean. "Is that your Impala?It's a really great car."

"Yeah, it is a Great car. But it's technically my brother's."

"Well your brother has great taste in cars. Oh, and if you're going in there, the bacon burger is amazing." She held up the take out bag as she got in her convertable. She saluted him and started the car. Sam couldn't help but watch her pull out of the lot. He shook his head and went inside.