Chapter 26: Change Of Pace?

Start from the beginning

"Let's just say, Karrack wasn't shooting blanks." Closing her eyes, a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Reaching out, I took her into my embrace and held onto her tightly. Hissing in anger but not at her. "You're sure it wasn't Jonas?" I held my breath hoping it wasn't. To kill another Sin, could bring down hell on us both.

She nodded her head. "Jonas had pulled out and I felt nothing. Karrack wasn't done though he'd already fucked me in the ass. He cleaned himself off and then he...he-" Layla began to cry, and I knew what he'd done.

"So there was a double meaning to him carving his name and the word 'mine' on you. Baby, I'm so sorry." Looking into her face, I thought of how long she'd had to carry this burden alone because I was busy. My arms tightened around her. "We'll kill that fucker, don't you worry. We'll have lots of fun torturing the son-of-a-bitch."

We lay in silence for a while till I raised her face to gaze into her eyes. "Well, I wasn't expecting to be a Dad this way. But it will be fine. You know, if the pregnancy isn't too hard on you, we can always have one of our own after you've healed up... I love you, Layla. I'm not going anywhere." Raising herself, she pressed her lips to mine, giving me all that was in her heart. All that has been said and all left unsaid. It was a kiss I'll remember for the rest of my long life.

______________________

Violet's POV
(Sinn Estate)

He'd been in my mind since our first kiss. Filling my mind, with a lust for him that was stronger than anything I'd ever known. I was wet for him in seconds.

There was a sense of euphoria each time he moved within me. Every thrust, touch, lick, or taste, I couldn't get enough of him. He told me it would be this way... I thought he was kidding.

He thrusts into me hard and I moan wanting more of him, Lifting my knees, I accept him inside by pulling his ass toward me as I match his thrusts.

God, my body feels so alive. His tongue plays with my nipple as he sucks on it, and it's like having a pleasurable network of electricity run through my body straight down to my core making me tighten around him.

Faster and harder, he takes me, spearing me with his hard cock until I want to scream with ecstasy, but he stops. Waiting for my body to calm a bit, before starting up again.

My nails dig into his skin hard as he roughly fucks my wet pussy, his breath sounds in my ear, as does the slapping of our skin. My abdomen tightens, as he moves faster and rougher my walls squeezing him hard as I get ready to come. Toes curl and my back arches into his, hips tilting more as I scream out his name in pure ecstasy. His fangs then sink deep into my neck.

It seems like my orgasm is going to last forever as I hear him grunt and I feel his hot cum filling me as he slams into me several last times. Little by little, I am losing track of reality, the comforting sleep as my body gets chilled. Darkness comes until finally there is nothing but the sound of Ion draining my life away. Thank you, for choosing me to love Ion...

______________________

Ion Sinn's POV
(Sinn Estate)

Raising my fangs from her neck, I wanted to stay inside of her body but couldn't, so I raised onto my knees. Lifting her upper back with one arm, I quickly bit into my forearm, pressing it up to her lips. Little by little, the blood trickled into her mouth and down her throat. Finally, she latched onto it and drank deeply.

Violet knew she had wanted this since she found out what I was and that she loved me. I know, I checked her mind, which she volunteered. But I did this to her... A sadness I'll carry as long as I live. I just took her human/Fae life. Even if it is our only way to be together.

Pulling hard on my arm, wanting more of the blood, I pull it away from her bloody lips. "Enough, Violet," I commanded her. She looked up at me with crimson red eyes and in them were questions, but she stopped trying, calming.

Carefully, I raised my hand and lifted her lip, she had the fangs of a vampire at rest. "Your turning was remarkably fast. I'm sorry, I have just never seen it happen so quickly before. It could be due to the Fae blood in you." Gently I took her into my arms and fell to the side, into the pillows.

Wriggling her leg out from under mine, She smiled up at me and I watched her eyes turn to her soft brown color. "Does this mean we can..?" She asked with eagerness, hooking her leg over my hip.

Laughing, I set her leg back down. Speaking with my whole heart, "Yes love, we're ready. But not until you rest.

"Aww...Ion, that sucks." Her pout was adorable.

"Yes, and so do we," I replied, wiggling my eyebrows. Chuckling as she stuck out her tongue.

 Chuckling as she stuck out her tongue