5.THE AGE WAR

As winson Churchill said  “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”  My Membership to the brotherhood was terminated by club after that one incident which i tried to save Nuttella from the Dirty Tattoo artist.I misused my power to frustrate them i even opted to unleash the skeletons from the past  and the Lipa Deni scandal was unearthed the true perpetrator was named and shamed and of course that one jealousy  moment brought the war to my door step.

Was that a coincidence ? No it was a payback since  the dirty tattoo artist accused me  of snitching once and i was very ashamed at that time. How could i do that to my Brothers who were like the disciples of our lord Jesus. And with all that no one knew that the had already began,but i knew this day would come and i started prepairing my arsenals.

My woes began the boysclub was already out there tarnishing my name purporting  that am a child with a beard soon after they started to question my mentality.  And as you know no one believes who is being crucified and in this case i was like one of the thieves that asked Jesus to remember him. 
The age war is a factor they demonised  me and my allies and  my friends until we decided to take down the whole system. June 26th 2020 was the very first time the Lesbians factor was brought up in the court of the lions. And they made me believe Ell was playing for the other team, and i started to question everything she did and they all reached to a conclusion that i should start looking for another sweetheart

And the search for 'kimmie bear' began Daktari sent some of the samples of her pics i must admit she is one elegant lady with style and principals. The club was interested to know who had succeeded in hitting the pot, unfortunately no one has succeeded in Taming the Arabian princess.
I will not lie that i felt uneasy with the sort of conversations she was having with my girl to a point which the club decided she must be ejected asap to protect kiongozi's image. Evil right ??
In my own words i  think no one should be condemned to to their stand on who to chase but that was labeled as weakness and was rejected in definitely by the club.i still stand with those words.