A New Start

Meredith's POV:

It was the first day of med school, I had just graduated college, and I missed my friends from Dartmouth. As I was walking through the hallway, I heard someone say "hey! Watch where ur going." I said I was sorry and then she introduced me to her. Hi, I'm Cristina she said in a confident voice. As I was in the first period, I saw Cristina, we sat together. I then saw someone that was super handsome. Someone I would drop dead for.

Derek's POV:

I had married Addison, what was I thinking??? I wasn't even happy, and I had caught her with Mark sleeping together. Finally, a fresh start. As I walked down to the cafeteria I saw a beautiful girl. She was blonde and was about 5'2. She caught my eye and then she quickly looked away.

Meredith's POV:

Hmmm, what should we call Mr sexy Cristina asked. Alex replied with ooh how about McDreamy. I mean that guy has good hair, and probably uses half a bottle of mousse on his hair every day. What was wrong with me? I thought, Every time I looked at him I would turn as red as a tomato. I walked through the corridor, as I bumped into another person. Oh my gawddddd, it was McDreamy. Ughhh why was so unlucky??? I blushed as hard as clowns would and then I quickly picked everything up.

Derek's POV:

The girl that I had been staring at bumped into me. She turned bright red, did she like me??? Anyways I helped her pick her things up, and she asked for my name. I said, "Hi my name is Derek Shepherd." I sounded so cringy, like wtf. Why did I say, Shepherd? I sound like a farmer guy. She told me that her name was Meredith and then she left. I knew that I wanted to date her for sure. I mean she was perfect. She was sexy, hot, but cute at the same time, with an amazing personality.

Meredith's POV:

Apparently, McDreamy's name is Derek Shepherd. I told Cristina. Alex made a remark"Shepherd? Dude that sounds like some farmer guy." "Did you ask which specialty he wanted to pursue??? Does he want to hang out with you? Does he smell good? Which college did he graduate from?" Cristina asked. I replied with "I don't know because I ran away from him." Why did I keep bumping into people? Cristina made fun of me, for backing out.

Derek's POV:

Something about her was different from when I met Addison. Meredith had the sweetest giggle whenever she was with Cristina. Was she single? She had no ring on. What if I just asked her to hang out as friends? Yea I don't know. I went to the fourth period and she was there again. Huh??? Again? I wasn't ready I blushed as I introduced myself to the class. We had assigned partners and I had Meredith.

Merediths POV:

I wondered if Derek was single. A hot guy like that was probably already married. We had a presentation to do so I worked on the research while he looked at some presentation templates. He asked me if I wanted to go drink coffee with him. I said sure. What was I thinking, I barely knew him, had a crush on him, and everyone was simping him, which meant that if I were to date him everyone would ruin my reputation. As well as his social life.