Princesses

A Party was held at Mole Kingdom.

(Mole Kingdom, Village Plaza)

In celebration of the King's Birthday.

Boboiboy was consented to attend and were happy hang out together with Gopal in the Kingdom's garden.

Boboiboy was secretly trains his wind magic powers while Gopal was groaning currently being lectured by his Nanny.

"The Queen your Mother wants you to meet these lovely Princesses, so you must learn of who or where or their histories is. First off the Princess of Clock Kingdom from Clock Castle. Princess Ying, currently 14 years old, smart and possesses time Magic to reverse time, skip time or stop time." His Nanny read Boboiboy stops Training as he accidentally heads the Nanny.

Boboiboy walks and sits beside Gopal.

"This is pretty boring!" Gopal whispered to Boboiboy. Boboiboy just chuckles at his friend. Boboiboy interestingly was just listening unlike Gopal who dislikes it so much. Studying was the least things he do.

"From the Metal Kingdom outside Rintis Country. Princess Shielda, she's 16 years old and is currently the posses magic shields and sorts of protection. Smart and an efficient Princess."

"Then lastly our neighboring Kingdom, Gravity Kingdom from Gravity Castle. Princess Yaya—"

"I've already known her so stop." Gopal cuts off which annoyed Boboiboy as he didn't got to know the last Princess in the book. All he knew was her name, and house.

"Alright then my Prince let's give it a test." His Nanny closed the book.

"If you answer all three of my questions you can hangout with Boboiboy here and if you don't you'll spend some time with the Princesses without Boboiboy. Am I clear my Prince?" The Nanny said saying the instructions. Gopal sweat acting nervous for a bit.

"Alright let's start. She's a Princess from the North East and is the youngest of the three? Who is this Princess?" Ask the Nanny.

Gopal sweats nudging his best friend Boboiboy.

"It's not fair aren't there any options?" Gopal complains.

"No there isn't. So if you did pay attention you will know the answer." The Nanny said currently being strict to Gopal.

"Huhuhuhuhu!"

"It's Princess Ying!" Boboiboy whispered secretly.

"Ying?" Gopal answered.

"Correct well done my prince."

The Nanny didn't know Boboiboy was confidentially helping Gopal answering the questions. Boboiboy didn't knew much of Princess Yaya due to Gopal's intervention.