"I believe you said 6." She says. "Are you ready for tonight?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Are you nervous?" She asks as she comes towards me.

"Not really." I lie.

I'm pretty nervous if I'm being honest. I have a huge surprise for tonight.

"Well, it'll be fine."

"Alright, I'm going to go make sure Blaise remembers his job. If Maya asks, tell her I'll be back."

"Okay." My mother says.

-

"Come on Zabini, get out of the house right now and get the drinks." I demand.

"I still have plenty of time." Blaise whines.

"No, you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. The party starts in 45 minutes!"

"Oh shit."

"Yeah so get your ass out of here and go get the drinks!"

"Okay okay, I'm going."

Why didn't we just give this job to Ginny? She's much more reliable.

I feel like a babysitter to that guy some days.

I mean, he has one job. It's not that hard to grab drinks.

-

Maya's POV
Blaise returns with only 5 minutes to spare before people begin showing up.

"You took 40 minutes to grab drinks?" Draco shouts. "What took you so long!"

"There was a line." Blaise says in his defence.

"You literally have magic." I add.

"Oh." Blaise says. "I didn't really think of that."

"No shit." Draco mumbles.

"It's fine, he's back now and we can set it up." I say, trying to save Blaise from getting his ass kicked.

"We have five minutes!" Draco shouts.

"And as you pointed out two seconds ago, we have magic." I say. "Calm down love."

"Right, you're right." Draco says as before he starts laying the drinks out for people to grab.

He seems nervous today but for what?

The first people to come were Hermione and Theo. Shocker that Hermione is right on time.

"Hey T, Hermione." I say as I move to give them each a hug and welcome them back.

"You look gorgeous!" Hermione says. "I love the dress."

"Thank you."

"You look beautiful Maya." Theo says. "Green really suits you."

"Thank you, T." I say. "Blaise is avoiding Draco at the moment so you'll have to find him if you want to say hi."

"I knew he'd forget the drinks!" Hermione says.

"Well, Draco kicked him out 45 minutes before you guys were to show up to get the drinks and he literally just got back."

"Next time, ask someone else to grab the drinks." Theo suggests.

"No kidding." I joke. They head into the living room where Blaise was sitting and the next people to come through were Fred and George.