Thari: 👉🏻 bun bun
Ari: pwafffii
Thana: amee (yummy)

Gulf gulped hearing his kids..he look at his hubby who is smirking..

'Attack!!!' Mew screamed and Gulf get off the bed fast to get out of the room..he can hear Mew's laughter along with their triplets adorable giggles...

'We're coming Mama K~ Dada,Thari,Ari and Thana will eat your bunbun~ so you better hide na~' Mew said in a song while carrying the triplets..Yeah he can carry them.Thari on his back,Ari and Thana on both his sides..

Reaching the first floor...they didn't find their 'bunbun'..

'Bunbun?' Ari asked in his cute voice..Mew put them down and the triplets starts looking for their Mama right away..Mew saw where Kana is hiding..and Gulf look at him with pleading look..he chuckled and nod..

'Babies~ Dada is hungry na~ let's call Mama K to cook food for Dada..okay?' Mew called to his kids..then pairs of little feet came running to him..

'Dada hangy?'

'Yes big boy...dada is hungry..'

'Otay..Ari,Nana..we yuk por mama..dada ish hangy' Thari told his siblings..

'hangy dada ishee~cary' Ari said..Gulf is biting his lips to prevent him from laughing..the two look at Thana who is not saying anything..

'Nana?' Thari and Ari said at the same time..then Thana raised his little hand and point his cute little finger to where their Mama is..and what he said next stunned their parents..

..👉🏻

'Dada pud (food)'

😳😳😳😳😳😳

Mew gulped...and count in his mind..3....2....and....

'MEW SUPPASIT KIRIGUN JONGCHEVEEVAT!!!!!!!'

Mew grimace at the loud voice of Gulf..and damn..complete name is bad...he can hear the couch is calling him...

'Bii~ 😬

'Ono (oh no) bunbun angy..' Thana said..then the smart kids decided to leave their parents and went to the side of the living room where their toys are, saving themselves...

---------------------
Dinner time
---------------------

The triplets are all seated on their high chairs..Gulf made sure to teach their kids to eat healthy foods.. When they are done eating,they let the kids rest for a while before cleaning them and get them ready to sleep.. The kids always enjoy their bath time..

The kids room are big..they have their own bed..

they have their own bed