Yumi's 6 Glow Up-ing Tips

⚠ Incoming Email ⚠

From: The Strong Girls Club

To: Unique and Amazing You

Subject: Glowing Up - 6 Ways

OPEN | CANCEL

Hello fellow strong girls and boys! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Have you struggled with making new friends? Don't have the confidence to do so? Want to glow up mentally and psychically? 

Well, here's a ridiculously detailed guide just for you! 

Mentally

💗 Start training your confidence by talking to strangers

As an introverted person, I find myself very reluctant to talk to random strangers in my school. But yes, I force myself to because I know that one extra friend can make a big difference and training my confidence has to start from here. Starting out, I thought people didn't like me after I talked to them, they never seem to actively talk to me unless they wanted help with homework and school stuff.  Less than a week later, they invited me to have recess together. And that's how I came to know my supportive best friends. 

I never knew how many friends I could've made if I done this earlier in life!

💗 Develop a new skill that you always wanted to learn

Learning multiple languages was probably one of my favorite skills to show off (lol yes you get bragging rights if you're good at the skill). Skills take time and effort to learn, but it will pay off. At school, I earn advantages to go to Japan every year (nearly free) and learn their culture. It could an extra advantage and another reason for schools/companies to select you over the rest for programs, jobs etc. 

So start taking up a skill you've always wanted to learn! From craft-making, sports or languages, there are so many options for you.  Note: Pick a skill that you are motivated to learn.

💗 Master your emotions

Physically

🍪 Wash your face twice in a day (like how you brush teeth)

It works even if you're too broke for skincare. The only thing you need to do is to make this a habit. The longer you've maintained your habit, the more sparkling your face will be. 

🍪 Find out your skin type and buy skincare products that are suitable

All you have to do is research and do one of those professional and free skin type tests online! If you're unsure whether a certain product is suitable for your skin type, ask the saleswoman or salesman.

🍪 Get enough sleep 

Follow the 7-8 hours rule! If you're insomniac or can't sleep in any way, remember never try too hard to sleep. Try sleeping for 20 minutes. If it doesn't work, sit up, relax and read a book. You'll get real sleepy after reading for a while. It usually works well for me so it's tried and tested! :)

So that's it! You deserve a digital hug and cake for reading all until here 💖🍰

Do you want a Part 2 of this? Any opinions on my tips? Comment down below!

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o