Chapter Seventeen: Faith

Start from the beginning

"Last time we saw Bill it was as if he didn't even recognize us, he was a beast. I mean we don't know if he'll be back to normal when we summon him? He might just try and kill us again and we won't be able to stop him." Grunkle Stan reasoned, Grunkle Ford nodded and took a second to think. "Well we could always use the gun-" "No." I said firmly cutting Grunkle Ford off, he looked baffled. "Mabel, we dont really have a choice we cant stop him if he-" Grunkle Ford tried to explain again when he recovered from his shock, but I cut him off again. "No that's not what I meant, were not summoning Bill." I said shocking everyone except Pacifica, they stared at me for a second and the spoke at the same time. "What do you mean?" I sighed and gave them a determined looked, "I know Bill wasn't exactly normal when we last saw him, but I have faith that he'll bring Dipper back." I explained, Grunkle Ford shook his head and opened his mouth to talk but I stopped him.

"Grunkle Ford I understand your concern, but Bill is our only chance to get Dipper back. If we summon him now we might interrupt his process, so I think we wait one more week before deciding to summon Bill okay?" I asked, they thought about it for a moment and nodded. "Alright we'll wait, but if he comes back were tying him down and interrogating him agreed?" Grunkle Ford asked, I smiled and nodded. They dismissed us and Pacifica smiled, she grabbed my hand again and lead me to the front door then walked outside with me. "Where are we going?" I asked, as we walked into the forest. "It's a surprise!" she exclaimed, I nodded and just followed her. 'Bill, I don't know where you are but I hope your saving Dipper.....' I thought as we walked deeper into the forest.

.................

Unknown Pov

Black was all I could see, 'are my eyes opened or closed?' I wondered. I tried to move my arm but for some reason I couldn't move at all, I could barely move my head around. I blinked a couple of time, 'well I guess my eyes are open but if that's the case where am I and why can't I see?' I tried to sit up but ultimately failed, 'UGH! This is so annoying, why can't I remember anything!' I was exasperated at this point. "He....l-l....o?" I called out in a raspy and strained voice, 'Whoa what's up with my voice it feels like I havent talked in days!' "He-" I tried again but stopped when I heard a door? open. "H-he.....lp" I whispered to whoever was there in a strained and raspy voice.

"PINETREE!" someone shouted in a demonic voice that faded into the most soothing voice in the- 'wait a minute, I don't even know who this is!' I thought as I heard footsteps approaching me. Before the mysterious person could reach me the lights turned on making me close my eyes immediately, but when I opened my eyes I saw the most handsome man standing in front of me. 'He's......... Gorgeous! How does a man like this exists! I mean did he drop down straight from heaven!!!' I thought and he chuckled lightly, he started to tear up and I felt this strong and sudden urge to want to hold and cuddle him. 'Why would I want to do that with him though? I barely even know him.....' I thought, when I examined him again he looked heart broken, tears started to fall from his eyes and he stared at me intensely.

"Do you not remember me?" he asked in an almost pleading voice, I tried to shake my head no, but I still couldn't move so I tried to talk. "N-no....." I said but when I did a broken sob left his mouth and I felt terrible, 'Why do I feel bad for not knowing him? what's going on here.........' I thought, he put his hand under my head and supported my body with his other arm. He sat me up and helped me lean forward onto his shoulder. He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "Please Pinetree, you have to remember me! I can't lose you, not again!" he begged as he sobbed into the crook of my neck. I was silent for about a minute as he continued to cry, but all of the sudden I said something, and I don't know why.

"Bill?" I said in a questioning tone, the man immediately sat up, pulled away from me and looked into my eyes searching for something as I searched his. 'His eyes...... they're so beautiful, I feel like I could get lost in them. These eyes that I trust so much, they speak truth and show innocents...... Why do I feel like I've felt like this before, like I've stared into his eyes before and felt...... safe?' I thought and when I did a memory rushed to the forefront of my mind. 'When I looked into his eyes for some reason I just knew I could trust him, even if he is Bill Cipher a dream demon that tortured me when I was twelve I feel like he's changed."I trust you."' I felt like a dam had been broken, and just like that all my memories came back to me, the fog over my mind lifted and I could move again.

Dipper's Pov

"BILL!" I shouted, but immediately regretted doing so. I began to cough violently, so Bill conjured up some water and handed it to me. "Th-thank y-you...." I said in a hoarse voice, he nodded and waited for me to finish before hugging me again. "Pinetree I thought I lost you!" he cried, he pulled away from me again, I reached my hand up to caress his face and he leaned into my touch. "Well I'm here now and you'll never lose me again........ Bill can you tell me how I'm alive? I was sure I Gideon killed me so how-" I stopped talking when I noticed a red aura start to from around Bill.

He sighed and looked away, "Well....... I sort of lost it when you died and I um..... I killed Gideon..... Then in my insane state I nearly killed your family, but I sort of snapped out of it when I saw your body and I brought you back to the Fearmid. I used the powers given to you by the stars and mixed our magic to heal your body .......but that also turned you into a demon......" Bill carefully and cautiously explained, when he was done he looked back at me with a sorrowful look. "I'm sorry I had to turn you into a demon and I'm sorry for trying to kill your family!" he cried and squeezed his eye shut. I smiled and hugged him again, he opened his eyes and wore a shocked expression. "Bill you did what you had to do to save me and I'm not mad at you for that, I'm grateful. besides you weren't yourself so it's okay I forgive you, I know you wouldn't hurt them intentionally." I said as I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. He kissed back and we were now having a passionate and tender kiss, but I pulled away when I noticed Bill was crying again.

"Bill!? What's wrong are you okay!" I asked in a concerned tone, he looked away from me again and kept crying. "I-I, I failed you Pinetree. You counted on me to protect you and instead of doing that I let you die! I dont deserve you......" he cried, I was stunned at this sudden confession but quickly snapped out of it. I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. "Bill! You did not fail me, you did your very best to protect me, you avenged me and you brought me back! Don't doubt yourself over a situation like that, a lot was going on and we all should've been more careful, but we weren't and we can't change that. Either way that doesn't matter, I'm here now and nothing is ever going to take me away again alright!" I exclaimed, he tried to say something else but I didn't let him and I just forcefully pushed my lips to his. He was surprised but ended up kissing back with the same amount of force and taking over.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you Bill and I always will, don't ever doubt that okay?" I said firmly as I laid on his chest. He smiled at me, grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him, "I love you to Pinetree and I won't." I smiled and snuggled into the crook of his neck, I sighed contently. ".....Hey Bill, now that I'm a demon I'll get to stay with you forever right?" I asked and he nodded, "Yeah, were both immortal, but I'll have to teach you how to control your powers later." I nodded and thought about my family and Mabel. 'I'm immortal now, which means I'll live forever....... but someday there going to die and I'll still be here.......... I know it's going to hurt but I'm sure Bill will help me through it.'

"I wonder how Mabel is doing...." I said solemnly, "Yeah me too......." Bill said in the same tone leaving me confused. "Um Bill, you have told my family you were going to bring me back, right?" I asked suspiciously, he avoided my gaze and chuckled nervously. "Hehe....... About that, I um didn't really-" "BILL" I shouted as I hurried out of the bed. "Wait Pinetree I would-" Bill tried to warn but I didn't listen, I stood up and immediately fell to the ground in pain. "Ouch" I cried as Bill giggled at me, I glared at him. "You were too hard!" I shouted as he picked me up and took me into the bathroom. "We should clean ourselves before we go back." Bill suggested as he sat me on the countertop, I huffed then sighed. "Yeah, your right." He smiled and pecked my lips then ran the bath water.

'I hope there okay, but even if they aren't, Im sure everything's going to be fine. I've entered a new era and I can't wait to see what comes next and for once I'm not afraid of what the future holds.'