Chapter 4

*Your POV*

The week went pretty well, I played with friends, spent some time painting and with Ava until it was Friday again.

Y/n- Party is at 8, we leave at 7:15

Ava- Great

*Skips to the party*

Its going great, music was blasting on the speakers, I got to meet with the friends I play with since weeks ago, they were as cool as they are online.

Courage- Hey Y/n, enjoying the party?

Y/n- Absolutely

We were drinking some bud lights seltzer when I noticed a crestfallen Toast going upstairs to the rooftop, I decided to go follow him without him noticing.

Once we were at the rooftop Toast sat and started crying, quietly I sat down next to him.

Y/n- Whats wrong man?

Toast- Jesus! You scared me

Y/n- Sorry

Toast- What are you doing here?

Y/n- I saw that my ftiend was sad and I decided to talk to him

Toast- Its nothing, just keep having some bad days, I'm in Spain without the S.

Meanwhile Rae was looking for Toast because she knew him and knew that something was wrong, she asked everyone at the party until Nade told her that he saw us going upstairs, she went to the rooftop and when she saw  us talking, she sat down in the stairs without being noticed.

Toast- Its being hard having a crooked smile all the time, I just want the pain to go away, I don't care how or at what cost, I don't want to see tomorrow if it means keep suffering

Y/n- Dont talk like that man

Toast- You don't know how I feel

Y/n- What if I told you I now, I now how is being at the bottom in pain, not wanting to keep going

Toast- Every day is a bad day unless I take something, there are days I regret waking up

Y/n- Nah man, let me tell you a story picture this:

A man sitting at night on a bench, smoking a cigarette with a revolver in his pocket, he was criying because of the loneliness that accompanied him.

He looked at the ground as he took out the barrel and aimed the knot that was suffocating his neck and when he only thought about not thinking about anything else, he heard the voice of a man who approached him.

He was wearing dark glasses and a walking stick to guide him, he asked him for fire and then he sat where the man was, sneakily he put the gun away again, wiped his forehead and played along with that blind man.

Toast- That was close

Y/n- I know, but here comes the best part.

He made a comment about the stars,  nature and the moon. He said that there are beautiful things that he appreciates better now that he does not see.

How to see the horizon of the sea or simply appreciate the parade of a sunset.

It was then that he paid attention to what the blind man told him, he felt so coward at that time since that man lacked what he had, however, he appreciated every second of encouragement.

Toast- Damn, that was strong

Y/n- Yes, I know its hard but life is worth living, when you feel that life ignores you, cry, but value while you smile.