~8~

// Jimins POV //

Come on Jimin! SAY SOMETHING! 

"I love you too Hoseok" He kissed me passionately before the last syllable pasted my lips. 

We were both still crying, holding each other as we kissed. I felt like I was flying in this moment..nothing ever felt so free. So natural, comforting.  It felt like we were kissing for hours, he started to run his hands up and down my torso. I pulled him closer to me, it seemed like he was never close enough. This felt right, I didn't want this to end. I grabbed his hand and put it on my thigh. He hesitated for a moment, then he proceeded to lay his hand on my thigh. He reached for my shirt, I gasped. 

"I can come back later..." I heard come from the doorway. Hoseok got off of me and scooted away on from me on the couch. I was so shocked at everything that had happened I barely moved. Hobi noticed and started to try to make the room less awkward.

"No no it's completely okay, you live here too. I should've thought about that.." Hobi motioned for us to move to his bedroom instead. The look in his eyes seemed nervous and excited. I immediately knew what he was implying. I subtly shook my head no. 

"Are you sure? I do have a few more errands to run..it's not a problem really." Joon was still standing in the doorway, he was so stiff. 

"Joon it's okay, Jimin and I were just leaving.." Hobi said more calmly than before.

Joon nodded and started to walk towards his room. Hoseok stood up and looked at me with slight tears filling his eyes. I opened my mouth about to ask what was wrong, but before I could form the words he turned away from me and walked to his kitchen. 

I sat there dumbfounded, I obviously hurt his feelings because I didn't want to go to his bedroom. I got up and took a deep breath, I started walking towards the kitchen. When I walked in Hobi had his back towards me.  I wanted to say something, I just didn't know what. I really need to get a hold of myself. I'm hurting him..he doesn't deserve this. I went to leave but he turned around and was trying to catch his breath so he could talk to me. His eyes were filled with tears. I looked at him with a helpless, concerned look on my face. He began to look down...I didn't know what to say or do. I walked towards the front door and grabbed my phone off the coffee table, I dialed yoongi to come get me. 

"What's up, Jimin?" I was too upset to explain myself. All that seemed to come out was-

"Hoseok.." I heard Yoongi grab his keys. "I'm on my way." His tone seemed more serious and worried.

// Taes POV //

I just wanted to be alone, I need to get myself together. I was pulled out of my head by the music on the radio being turned down. 

"Hyung?" Jungkook was so concerned, I felt bad. He needed to know, I needed to talk about this. We were almost back to the apartment. Jungkook was looking through the passenger side window. I took a deep breath and began to speak my mind. 

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you. You can't tell anyone, this is eating me inside keeping this to myself." I began to grow anxious.

"Whats up?" He replied. How do I say this? Should I wait until we get home? Before I knew it, I started to speak. 

"I think I'm in love with Jimin.." Oh god, what have I done? Hey, at least it's out now. 

"What did you just say??" He was shocked, of course he was. I was shocked I said it. 

"You need to tell him." Jungkook continued. We had reached the apartment, while I was parking, he grabbed my phone and started to frantically dial Jimin's number. 

"No! Stop!! Jungkook stop!!" I snatched my phone back. I huffed and got out of the vehicle. Practically stomping up the steps, I just needed to get to my room. Alone. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of done that." He was trying to catch up with me, stop me. This is exactly why I knew I shouldn't say anything. I reached our apartment, reaching for the keys I heard his foot steps behind me. I finally realized he had the keys in his hand. I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to unlock the door. He did as I motioned. 

I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't want to talk to anyone. 

"Hyung..? I'm so sorry, will you please talk to me?" He seemed genuine. I took a deep breath and sat down with him.  

"I don't know how to stop it, I know he doesn't feel the same. I don't even know why I do, he's such a close friend to me...you know that." He nodded. 

"I don't even know if I'm gay, or bisexual, pan? This is all so confusing and he likes Hoseok." I put my head in my hands and hunched over. Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder. 

"It's okay, Tae. Jimin is a pretty understanding guy..he wouldn't shame you or push you away." I leaned back up and Jungkook removed his hand. I stood up and started to pace. 

"That's not the point, Jungkook." I hate how difficult this is. "Look I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed about this.."

He was silent, I could tell he was searching for the right words to say. 

"Forget it, forget I said anything. It doesn't matter anyways, he won't ever feel the same." I went into my bedroom, shutting the door and locking it. Finally, alone, to sort through all this mess. 

// Hoseoks POV //

Is something wrong with me? Did I make him uncomfortable? He just walked out..didn't even say goodbye. What did I do wrong? Was it because I said the L word too soon? Should I call him? 

Oh god I don't know what to do. Joon walked out of his room into the bathroom. I looked up with red puffy eyes from the kitchen. He noticed and looked at me, he started to walk towards me. Before I could even think of something to say as an explanation, he pulled me in and hugged me. His embrace reminded me of Yoongi and when he would hold me like this.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was very emotional and all over the place. I apologize for that. But, anyways Give feedback if you want!!! xx